Chapter 4: The First Bounty

Harry's POV

After the news of the showdown with that "Phantom" and the cloaked menaces, remarkably less people showed up at the neighboring Ellensy Park. There were new witness reports of people saying he vanished out of thin air. Magic? Illusion? Talk about skill!

The poor guy was all anyone around the world could talk about. Who knew the world could be so drastically influenced by such an event

On a different topic, Faith's house was now full of food. I just opened and poured some newly bought Captain Crunch cereal in my bowl full of milk and didn't give a care this morning. Luckily, I didn't have to make breakfast after the fiasco from yesterday morning. The other boys were currently doing their own things as tourists. Zayn had gone sightseeing with Liam, and Niall and Louis went to buy gifts and souvenirs for the families back home. However, I promised to help cook with her for lunch and dinner daily.

I decided to stay home this morning and keep everything running. Sort of. Otherwise, I had no plans for today. Not that I intended to since I had come back.

"Harry! Why don't you help me clean Louis' room?" Faith called from upstairs.

"No thanks," I replied, "If you keep cleaning his room, Louis can sometimes make it even messier. He can clean it himself."

"You mean he never cleans his room to this day?!?! Lou!!"

I heard Faith give a huff and come out of her room. Grinning, I decided to come upstairs and see her.

She left the laundry basket on the floor outside her room. I leaned my ear to listen to the door. Typing sounds could be heard.

I shook my head in laughter and took the laundry basket back downstairs.

________________________________________________________________________

Faith's POV

I decided to research more on the Phantom. He said his name was Phantom, and that the leader of the cloaked people was named Crow. He used strange cards to defend himself.

I searched, and all that came up was the incident in Ellensy Park.

Clearly, they did not get all of the details since they only arrived at the part where he fought the cloaks, then disappeared.

I typed in "The Phantom -Ellensy Park"

I got a little more that time. It turned out that wasn't the only incident that he appeared. He appeared in Washington, DC 3 years ago; New Orleans, Louisiana 5 years ago to supposedly help in the efforts to restore the city. It said he did a lot, from fixing houses to fixing the dikes and dams at no cost; Kenya, Africa, to make a clean water stream flowing through 10 small Kenyan villages; And Quezon City, Philippines, to help the people with financial problems and home issues!

"He is a true hero," I said dreamily to myself. Oh wait...I didn't just say that! He is not charming!

"Faith! Zayn and Liam are home!" Harry called.

"I'm coming down!" I replied.

I turned my computer off and raced downstairs.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

When I came home, Zayn and I were greeted with the comforting smell of food cooking on the stove. Pasta! One of my favorites! (Due to the fact I am obliged to use a fork!)

"Hey guys!" Harry greeted us with his usual smile.

"Hello! Welcome back!" Faith said, coming from the staircase. "What did you guys see?"

"We went to a lot of places." I replied. Zayn wanted to show Faith something, so they went to the other room. Harry and I were then left alone.

"So how've you been, mate?" Harry asked.

"Great," I said, "though I've been worried about Niall and Louis."

"How?"

"It seems like they want to spend more time to themselves rather than us, even though they were anticipating visiting Louis' cousin Faith. But they are barely spending any time with her at all!"

"We only arrived 2 days ago, mate," Harry shook his head. "They need to get used to the area first. That's why they're buying souvenirs."

"Don't give me that, Harry. There has to be more than that."

"Calm down. You're just getting yourself too anxious."

I paused. Was I?

"Fine. I'll have some time to think over it."

"Okay then," Harry sighed. He walked over to check on the pasta. I flipped the TV channel to the news.

"Right now we have a new report undergoing development!" The reporter appeared back on the screen, shuffling some papers in his hand. "The police are now offering a 2 million Euro reward to anyone who can catch the mysterious Phantom! Posters all around the world will now be posted today! Any sightings must be reported immediately!!"

"Wow, they must be desperate," Harry said, stirring the pasta in the kitchen. "He hasn't done anything wrong. In fact, he saved the park. Why are they treating him like a terrorist?"

I could only think of one reason. An important one.

They want to find out who he is. His identity.