Chapter 8: The Phantom's Story, Part 1

"Good morning, Phantom!"

A lady with a purple dress and a white parasol gave a small wave to said person. Phantom gave his notorious smirk and reciprocated the wave.

He walked with courage, being greeted by the townspeople of Henesys. He nodded and acknowledged them as he made his way to one of the buildings to teleport to the Lumiere.

As he got there, he sighed in relief. No more. He would then report to Aria.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The Lumiere came to a stop, and Ereve came into view. The terraces, ornate roads and bridges glistened in the night. The moon was as bright as ever, shadows shaping it into a cresent.

"Tell the Captain to lower the Lumiere, and make sure not to be seen." Phantom ordered his companion and butler, Gaston. Gaston nodded and went off.

Phantom went to the terrace, where Empress Aria was looking out onto the land of Ereve. She was very deep in thought for the next day, where she would negotiate peace to another land.

Phantom landed onto the railing of the terrace and smiled. Aria gasped.

"Who's there?" the Empress turned to see him.

"Don't tell me you've been out here waiting for me all night," Phantom replied.

"Shall I summon the guard?"

The Phantom jumped off the railing and smiled some more. Aria cleared her throat.

"I'll not hand over our treasure, no matter how charming you try to be," she remarked in a tone that would've ended a discussion.

"Charming?" Phantom questioned, "You're finally coming to your senses."

Aria held her gaze. "I have invited an envoy from the Black Mage to Ereve."

Phantom walked over to hear more.

"I hope to negotiate terms of peace." she continued, her gaze averting nervously to the ground.

"All this worrying." Phantom took out his signature card and turned it into a rose for the beloved Empress, "It's going to give you crow's feet."

Aria gasped at the rose and turned to look at the holder. Phantom beamed.

"I prefer a woman with a smile on her face." Phantom remarked. Empress Aria smiled with pride as the two stood in the twlight.

This is how it should end.

People must make their story alone, but can end it together.

__________________________________________________________________

Down below is a video depicting the Empress and yours truly. Enjoy.

-Phantom