Chapter 6

Beep beep beep!

My alarm clock blared in my ears as I was gaining consciousness. I sat up and rubbed my eyes until I was awake. I walked down the hallway to the bathroom and put in my contacts. I walked down to my room and changed into warmer clothes. My dad's house was always cold. He liked it that way, but I didn't. I liked being warm.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and trotted down the stairs. My mom wad sitting in the recliner reading a magazine while my dad was making breakfast. He always made scrambled eggs and toast with applebutter spread. He was an amazing chef. I don't know why he doesn't just do it for a career.

The smell of bacon sizzling hit me like a wall as I began walking to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning sweetheart," my dad said with a smile on his face.

"Morning dad," I replied walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I sat down at the table and went on my phone. I saw Jesse tweeting about the show tonight and I about lost it. But I couldn't or my parents would know what was up. It was so hard to contain this excitement.

My dad set down a plate of glorious food in front of me. I dug in and continued scrolling through my phone. I devoured the food and it was gone within seconds.

"Thanks dad," I said getting up from my seat.

"Welcome princess," he said grabbing my empty plate to clean it.

I walked into the other room and sat down by my mom.

"So you're taking me back to the hotel at 5, right?" I asked her.

She looked up from her book.

"Yeah honey, that's the plan. Then her parents are taking you with them right? To the reunion?" she asked.

"Yeah, Olivia said it was gonna be a whole bunch of old relatives she never met," I lied.

It was surprisingly easy to lie about it now.

"Alright then just be ready," she said and went back to her book.

I ran upstairs and texted Olivia.

Me: I'm so excited for tonight!!

My phone vibrated seconds after I sent the text.

O: Me too! When's your mom bringing you over?!

Me: Around 5

O: Yay! I'll see you at 5 then!

I layed down on my bed unsure of what to do. I just decided to take another nap. Since sleep is my life besides Maroon 5.

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I've had a lot on my plate so I sincerely apologize for lacking with my stories! But please vote and comment!