Chapter 3

There was a great amount of time before the concert at the end of the month. It had been a week since Olivia had announced we would be going. Well, technically we're sneaking in.

The more I thought about it, the more excited I get. There's no harm in me going and meeting them. I honestly don't understand my parents. Why won't they listen to Maroon 5? It makes no sense. Oh well. What they don't know won't kill them.

I had already purchased my airline ticket. Olivia and her parents had bought their's a couple days ago. My mom decided to go with us all of a sudden so she bought herself a ticket just yesterday. So now we were all going. Yay. In about a month from now, we would all be on a plane to California. And Olivia and I will be at our very first Maroon 5 concert!!!

"Katie! Just one more month," said Olivia as she entered my house.

I looked up at her and let out a squeal. I couldn't believe it!

"Oh my gosh I know! Can it come any sooner?!" I said practically screaming from excitement.

She laughed and took a seat next to me. I was watching Begin Again. Today was a lazy day for me but I actually got up before 10:00 this morning. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I giggled to myself.

I didn't bother putting in my contacts today. I just threw my hair up in a messy bun and put my glasses on for today. I was in my Victoria's Secret sweats and my favorite hoodie from VS as well. I just felt like Behati when I was wearing anything Victoria's Secret.

"Ooh! Turn it up! I love this part!" Olivia ordered.

I smiled and did as she asked.

We spent the rest of the morning finishing the movie. We have both seen the movie a billion times but we could watch it over and over again. The credits rolled over the screen and I walked into the kitchen to fulfill my hungry stomach.

"Want some breakfast? I can make scrambled eggs," I asked Olivia walking over to the fridge.

"Breakfast? It's lunchtime," Olivia said laughing.

"Fine then. Brunch." I teased.

"Yeah eggs are fine," she said.

I pulled out the eggs and milk and whipped up some eggs within minutes.

"So! What are you wearing to the concert?" Olivia asked me.

I paused and thought while I was preparing our plates.

"Um I hadn't really thought about it actually...I'm not sure," I said unsure.

I walked around to the table and set down a plate in front of Oliva. I took a seat next to her and began eating my wonderful creation.

"Well I'm wearing my new skirt. And my flashy top. You know the one I'm talking about right?" she asked me.

I nodded and shoved another spoonful of eggs into my mouth.

"I'll just wear my go-to concert outfit. Ya know, my high waisted shorts and my floral crop top?" I asked.

"I know the one. I really love that outfit. It's really cute," she said.

"Thanks. I like it too," I said giggling.

"All I know is I need to look good for Adam. After all we are getting married. Ya know, when I'm no longer a minor," she laughed with a smirk on her face.

I swallowed another bite of my food and laughed at her.

"There's a problem with that. Well a lot actually," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" she challenged.

"Yes! He's like 20 years older than you! And he's already married. To Behati!" I sneered.

"Okay okay I get it," she said giving up.

"Good," I laughed.

"But you fantasize about James!" she continued.

"Yes but I'm being realistic! He's just a celebrity crush. Just like Channing Tatum and James Franco," I said.

She giggled and took both of our plates to the sink.

She pulled out her phone and typed something quickly. She huffed in disappointment.

"Ugh. I have to go. My mom needs me. But start packing in like a week. I can't wait until we're on the plane!" she squealed.

She hugged me and rushed out the door. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone and looked through my pictures. I looked at the screenshot I took of the tweet they sent out a week ago.

We'll be adding another show to our tour! Right here in LA! Special meet and greet after the show too so buy those VIP passes and tickets! We love all of our fans so much! We wouldn't have a career without you guys! -AL&JV

I replayed that whole day in my head. Olivia showing me the tickets and me staring at them in awe. I layed down on the couch and pressed play on the stereo in the living room. Feelings blasted through the speakers and I closed my eyes and relaxed. Maroon 5 is going to be in my presence in less than a month!

The picture is the outfits Olivia and Katie will wear to the concert! I'm really excited about these next few chapters! I'll be doing different POV's from the characters after these next chapters! Enjoy!