Chapter 3: Loki Confesses

Loki wouldn't stop looking at his hand. "Are you okay?" I said to Loki walking into the healing room. He looked at me and then back at his hand, "Yes". He sighed. "I saw what happened to you, back in Jotunheim". I stated. "I don't understand how or why, what am I?" Loki said with sincerity in his voice. "I'm sure there is an explanation Loki", I whispered with sympathy as I placed my hand on his shoulder. He gave me the most sincere look for a moment, and then, the warriors of three and lady Sif entered the room which spoiled the moment. We swiftly moved away from eachother.

"We should never have let him go", Volstagg said with regret. "There was no stopping him", Sif added. "At least he's only banished not dead, which is what we'd all be if that guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone." Fandral commented. "How did the guard even know?" Volstagg asked desperately. "I told him", Loki strictly stated. "What?" Fandral said with shock. "I told him to go to Odin after we'd left. He should have been flogged for taking so long. We should never have reached Jotunheim". Loki added. "You told the guard!" Volstagg belted. "I saved our lives, and Thor's, I had no idea father would banish him for what he did". Loki said with upset. "Loki, you must go to the allfather and convince him to change his mind". Sif said with plead. "If I do then what? I love Thor more dearly than any of you but you know what he is. He's arrogant, he's wreckless, he's dangerous, you saw how he was today. Is that what Asgard needs from it's king?!" Loki said with an angry tone. I stood infront of Loki and grabbed his arm "Loki... Please?" I whispered with plead. Loki gave me a sincere look but marched away in anger with no convincement.

"He may speak of the good of Asgard, but he's ALWAYS been jealous of Thor". Sif stated. "We should be grateful to him, he saved our lives". Volstagg commented. "Volstagg is right, if Loki didn't tell the guard, we would have died today because of Thor". I said strictly. "Laufey said, there were traitors in the house of Odin. A master of magic, could bring three Jotuns into Asgard". Hogun severly stated. "Loki's always been the one for mischief, but your talking about something else entirely." Fandral commented. But Hogun may be right.

Suddenly, I fell to the ground with a huge headache, moaning in pain. Sif went to help me "Athena, are you alright?" she said as she placed her hand on my knee. I had visions again, I don't why this is happening to me. This time I saw..... A giant, metal figure..... destroying everything...... on earth. "What's wrong?!" Fandral yelled. I moaned in pain, "Images in my head are appearing again". "What sort of images?" Fandral asked. "I'd rather not say, I don't want you to worry". "Come, you should lay down". Volstagg suggested. "NO, I'll be fine." I stated firmly. "Well, if you change your mind, we're here to help you, even we help mortals". Sif generously stated with a smile.
"Thankyou, I appreciate it". I was getting worried what was going to happen. I had irritating thoughts: 'What's going to happen to Thor?' 'What's Loki going to do?' 'Is Asgard safe?'. I didn't know what but I will help save Asgard from invasion of Frost Giants, I will not stand down. I'm determined.