China!!

Daichi In the photo

Dai POV

I was sleeping comfortably next to Izumi but the alarm went off. Zumi turns it off "Today's the day we go to China." Izumi says sliding out of bed "Yea." I say scratching my hair  "want toaster strudels after we get ready? Zumi asks "Yep!" I say walking to my overnight bag I brung. I grab my toothbrush, my favorite soap, and my facial masks. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my facial mask on and brush my teeth. I hop in the shower. I get out after fifteen minutes. I put my spray on deodorant and my under garment. I lotion up and put on  my outfit I chose for the trip to China. I put on my really comfy black leggings , with my skull head black sweater , and my black and white Nike's. Zumi comes in from getting her shower. She's wearing her gray Mickey mouse sweater , with her Black leggings , with a gray beanie , and her black Jordan's  . "You look cute!" I say "You do to !" She says smiling

once everybody got their shower and got dress......10:00am

the girls and the guy are chatting while eating with the adults. After eating we grab our suitcases and book bags . "Lets go everybody!!" Zumi mom shouts we run down the stairs laughing "Okay!" we shout we run out side and put our bags in the cars and get in . I sit next to Zumi and we watch twilight on the wifi in the car . Team Edward! We get to the school and grab our bags from the separate car. We put our dog tags on before we walk into the school "You ready girls and guys?" I ask "Yes!!" they answer . We walk in and all the girls run up to us "Hey" They say to us like we friends . Biatch we not. We wave and walk straight pass them with the guys "Sungjong come with me to get snacks?" I ask "Sure" he said  swinging his arm around me . I have this really big crush on him! Things like this make me feel like we are a couple but we are just really close friend *frowns*. we walk to the cafeteria and grab some snacks for the ride "Takis or hot Cheetos?" He asks "Takis." I say choosing the better one "Okay " He grab basically all the takis and leaves one  "You left one."I say, pointing. "I know it is for the lucky person " He says winking at me "LOL" I say laughing while stuffing the bags with the snacks "Hello!" I say with Sungjong " you got Takis" Zumi says fake crying "Girl thank you" She says wiping her fake tears . We all look at each other and start laughing. Greatest friends EVER! I hand Lena (18 year old sister ) her snacks "here you go girlie!" I say "Thanks" she says looking dreamily at Jungkook. She has the biggest crush on him! I chuckle and wait for the principle to come in and say "Your bags are on the bus you can get in now" But we had to wait like twenty more minutes.

twenty minutes later...

"You may get on the bus now " The principle says We cheer and walk outside to get on the bus "Move loser" Hailee says as she push me off the top stair of the bus "ahhh" I shout as I fall back into Zumi and she falls back into her brother "Woah!" Myungsoo says as he catches himself and Zumi and I "ouch!"I say once I get up "You ok?" Zumi asks in her soft voice "Yea " I say as I hike my back pack on back on "Okay." she says doing the same. Once loaded on the buss and all 32 seats are filled we head off to China!

Did you like it ?

sorry For ANY errors