chapter 11

"Dudes, what if Patch let's the Pound Puppies help him find us?" MudBud asked his siblings.

"We'll have to be very careful then..." Rosebud suggested. "Be very quick and careful."

"Rosebud's right, you guys." Budderball said.

"Let's go then." B-Dawg suggested.

Buddha pushed a chair in their room to a window and one by one, they all climbed up it and climbed out the window. Soon, they were all out, except for one. Budderball was still struggling to get out with them.

"Come on, Budderball!" Rosebud said.

Budderball was still trying.

"You have got to be kidding." Rosebud groaned. She then decided to go help him before he would slow them down.

Budderball struggled to grip onto the chair and pull himself up. Rosebud grabbed his paw to help him up.

"Don't pull his paw!" the other Buddies cried, but it was too late.

Budderball let loose some gas, disgusting his siblings instantly.

"Budderball!" Rosebud groaned.

"Dog, that's disgusting..." B-Dawg grimaced.

Budderball finally made it up and the five puppies scurried across the roof. They then took turns sliding down the drain pipe, being small enough to fit and made it down to the ground to continue their getaway.

"Wait a minute!" Budderball was the hold up yet again. "We forgot to pack a lunch!"

"We can't stop now, dude." Mudbud said.

"I'm gonna pounce the butt outta you if you don't move!" B-Dawg threatened as they slid down together.

"Come on!" Rosebud told her brothers as they went along.

Unfortunately for them, a couple of men in their vehicle found the puppies and were going to go after them now.

"This way!" Mudbud took the lead. "Follow me, dogs!"

"Beats sitting around doing nothing." Budderball said.

They kept going, only for Budderball to get distracted by a bakery.

While he stared at the donuts, the men looked over to him and decided to capture him. One man used a vanilla donut with sprinkles as a trap with a fishing pole.

"Huh? Ooh, a donut." Budderball said as soon as he noticed it.

The men got ready to reel him in as soon as he bit down on the donut trap. But to his surprise, Budderball was a lot stronger then they thought.

"I GOT HIM!" the thinner man grabbed a net and slammed it over the plump puppy after the fishing pole was hard to get a proper hold of.

The other Buddies kept going, but they stopped because Rosebud heard something.

"Wait, did you guys hear that?" Rosebud asked her brothers once she heard yelping. "Where's Budderball?"

"Dudes, the donut shop!" MudBud cried out once he had a pretty good idea.

"Quick, to the donut shop!" Rosebud called out.

"Maybe I should hang back and keep it real, ya know?" B-Dawg was nervous. "And uhh..." he then saw his siblings go far ahead of him. "Guys, wait up!"

Meanwhile, Mo was playing outside with Junior while Angel, Scamp, Colette, and Danielle kept her company.

Patch poked his head through the loose fence piece and came to see them. "Hey, guys."