Chapter 13

Harry's Pov

Chloe brought me home an hour ago, and I had just gotten off the phone with Simon. Just as I thought. He still won't let me be with her. How am I ever going to win her back if I'm "dating" Sammy?

That's when I thought of a plan. I went to the florist and bought the nicest flowers there and headed to the jeweler and bought what I needed and headed to Chloe's house. I have to show her I love her.

*******
Chloe's Pov

After I dropped Harry off at his house I went home and decided take a nap. It had been about two hours, and watching tv was clearly not helping. I felt something vibrate and turned over to retrieve my phone. Harry had texted me. How lovely.

Harry🖕🏼
Hey love I'm going to pick you up at 6, be ready, dress fancy. I love you❣

Me
Hey Harry I really don't think that's a good idea, I'm sorry

Harry🖕🏼
I'm not taking no as an answer. See you at 6 😉x

I can easily not go, but I kind of want to see what he has in store. I guess I'll go, what harm will it do?

*****
5:45 took forever to roll around. I was wearing a black gown with a flower design on the side and a slit starting at my mid thigh. Finally I heard the door bell ring so I grabbed my phone and walked to the door. When opened the door I was met with gorgeous green eyes. He was wearing a jet black suit with a grey tie. His hair was pushed back and he looked so hot.

Harry's Pov
I stood there in awe. She looked gorgeous as always. I couldn't help myself and just kept staring. I handed her the roses I picked out and she grabbed them and blushed, saying a quiet 'thank you' as she put it on the side table. I put out my hand for her to grab and she did. We walked to my black Range Rover and I opened the door for her allowing her to get it. I sped off and tried making small talk.

"You look as beautiful as always." I said waiting for a respond.

"Thank you and you look very handsome." She said and gave me a small smile.

"So where are we going?" she asked confused.

"It's a surprise my love." I just winked and she didn't ask anything else.

The rest of the car ride was very quiet, too quiet and I couldn't stand it.

When we finally arrived at the location, I heard Chloe gasp. I brought her to a restaurant she's always talked about trying. We walked in and I told the man my name and he brought us to a secluded table.

"Harry I can't belie you brought me here! Are you crazy?! Do you know how expensive this is?!" She rambled but I couldn't stop smiling. She deserves the best and whatever she wants so I'm gonna give it to her.

"It's completely fine. If you want it, then I'll make sure you get it. Order whatever you want," I grinned at her.
****
Chloe's Pov

"Oh my gosh I've never been this full! it was amazing, Harry. Thank you for taking me here!" I gushed simply ecstatic. The food was wonderful and everything came out super quick.

"Anytime love, I love making you happy." he responded kissing my hand. I love Harry, I do and I appreciate the flowers and dinner but I can't be with him, obviously because he has to be with someone else.

"Chloe, I love you and I wanna be with you not whoever I'm forced to be with. I know we can't be together publicly right now, and please hear me out, but I want to be with you secretly." he said waiting for my reaction.

"What do you mean 'be with me secretly'?" I'm quick to respond because it made no sense as to what he was getting at.

"I want to date you, take you on dates, get you gifts, and give you affection all the time, but I can't. So I want to  be your boyfriend. We can do whatever we want in front of our friends and family but in public we can just be 'friends'. I know it's crazy but I need you," he said ending with a frown.

I should say no, I don't want to be with him secretly. I want to do whatever I want with him and not worry about the public. But if this is the only way.

"Okay. I'll date you secretly." I responded. He didn't say anything for a while, clearly shocked I said yes, but once he snapped back to reality, he leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you so much."
"I love you too."