Goodbyes and Hello

*Chloe's pov*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Ugh!! Someone turn off that fucking alarm!! Oh wait i have too. I hit the snooze and woke up Harry.

"Harry wake up." I whispered. "Harry, love wake up." I said louder. He stirred in his sleep a little. This is gonna be my last try. "Harry Edward Styles wake up or your gonna be late for your flight!" i yelled shaking him. "Chloe, I don't want to leave you though baby." He said, his eyes closed. I laid next to him on the bed and cuddled with him. "I don't want you to leave me either Haz, but you have too. Your job is more important. Work comes first." when i said that Harry's eyes shot opened and he sat up.

"Chloe, you are the most important thing in this world to me. You come before my career. Don't even think otherwise." "Ok, but baby you still have to go." I said frowning. Harry kissed me quick and then we got up and got dressed.

************

*At the airport*

"Harry I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Im gonna miss you too, baby." He said with tears in his eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug. He let me go, wiped my tears, then kissed me. It kinda turned into a snogging session, but my brother broke it up. "Im leaving too Chloe!" Louis yelled. Did i forget to mention he's my brother? Oops.

"I know I know, but i wanted to say bye to my boyfriend before he goes on tour for two months!" i said like it was obvious. "But I'm your brother! I've known you since you were born!" he yelled. "Ok! Ok Louis! You win! Happy?" Harry said over Louis' screaming. "Yes." Louis said with a proud grin on his face. "Geez boys stop fighting over me!" I said laughing. "Time to go boys!"Liam yelled.

Once he said that my heart sunk. I said bye to all the boys, and kissed Harry one more time. "Keep an eye on Harry for me ok?" I whispered to my big brother. "No problem, baby sis. If he does anything I'll call you immediately ok love?" "Ok thanks Lou. Bye!" I hugged him one more time and went back to the car with tears streaming down my face again.

I got in and sat there for a moment crying.

Then i got a text. From Harry. Sigh.

{Miss you already love. x}

{I miss you too Haz. x}

Then i got another text.

{Hey you wanna hang today?x}

From Keaton. Aww Keaton wants to hang today. Ok why not?

{Sure :) where and when?x} Only seconds later he replied.

{At two. And at Starbucks, around the corner from your house .x}

Its...12 right now so ooh i have to hurry.

{Sure. See you then :)x}

{Ok see ya! :)x}

I have to go get ready!

Wait is this a date to him?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How did you guys like it? comment what you think and vote! The more votes and comments the faster i update! ok love you guys. and you too @justinsbabymomma

(sara)