Chapter 12

*Chloes pov*

"I want you back." Harry says looking me in the eyes.

"Um..I-"I started but was soon cut off.

"Please just hear me out first." he said with a pleading look on his face. I nodded for him to continue.

"I haven't been the same. I need you in my life Chloe. Your my everything, and I need you. Please, be mine again."

I thought about it for a second. I really want to be his and him to be mine. But I cant. I have to stay strong. I always break when it comes to him. I can't break this time.

"Please, baby, say something." He said, his eyes pleading for me to say yes.

DONT CRACK CHLOE! DONT BREAK! STAY STRONG! YOU CAN DO THIS!

"I don't think us getting back together would be such a great idea.." I said slowly.

"Please Chloe, I love you. I need you."

He kept eye contact with me and this was heartbreaking to watch. But I can't crack just yet.

"But Harry, how will I know this won't happen again? Harry you are the flirt of one direction. They are probably gonna make you date a random girl every week for all I know, and what am I supposed to do? Just watch? I'm sorry but-" I was cut off by Harry's phone receiving a text.

"Who is it?" I ask curious.

"Sammy." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well speak of the devil." I said rolling my eyes while he sighed.

"She wants to know where I am."

"Harry, you were just in a car accident how does she not know?" I said like it was obvious, well it was.

"All she cares about is publicity so she's probably happy about the attention she'll get."

"Well it must suck to be you." I remarked still aggravated.

"Yes it does. I can't be with the girl I love because of Simon. On top of it, she probably won't ever forgive me and doesn't realize how much I love her." He said with an expression I couldn't name.

"Maybe if you stand up for her and don't make the same mistakes every time, you guys would be together right now." I retaliated with a frown.

"I'm going to fight for her and she will be mine again."He said with a very determined look on his gorgeous face.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sorry it took sooooo long but I'm writing again and I'm a much better writer now I think so hopefully this will work out better.-A