"Fine. Leave."

*Chloe's POV*

"What..?" I'm scared now.

"We have to break up.." He says with a sad expression. I can't breathe. He wants to break up with me.

"It's not you're fault baby-" he started but I cut him off. "Don't call me baby." I said rather harshly. He's breaking my heart again. I'm never good enough for him. I'm never good enough for anyone...especially him. "I'm sorry, Management made me. I love you and if i could stay with you I would." He said he loves me. Lies. He's told me before that im more important than his job. Lies. He's told me im pretty. Well thats probably a damn lie too!

"Stop. Just stop. You dont love me. If you loved me, you wouldnt be leaving me." I said not wanting but letting my tears now flow. "I do love-" "Stop! Stop lying to me! Im not good enough! I was never, and will not ever be good enough for you!" I yelled. It was the truth, and let me just say, the truth hurts.

"Stop! Don't say that! Its not true! I was forced to break up with you Chloe!" I flinched at the sound of him yelling. "But you didnt fight for me. Harry, its over now." I said now calmer. I don't want to fight, I don't even want to look at him. He broke my heart. Again. But this time it wont be fixed with a kiss. And this time we wont get back together.

*Harry's pov*

I didn't want to break up with her, I love her. But what am I supposed to do? It hurt when she said she wasn't good enough for me. She is good enough for me, If anything im not good enough for her. She's so forgiving and sweet and im here breaking the girl I love's heart. I feel like she was trying to make me feel worse than I already feel though. She said that I didn't fight for her. I guess I could've fought more for her. Ugh! She's probably just trying to make me feel bad. And she said its over, so she probably doesn't feel bad.

"Fine I guess we're over than." I said showing no emotion. I wanted to cry.

*Chloe's pov*

"Fine I guess we're over than" He said so emotionless. "Okay then." I say just as emotionless, blinking back the tears. He must have noticed because right after I said that he came closer trying to hug me. I pushed him back though. "Harry just leave. Leave me alone.." I said on the verge of tears, does he not see how bad it hurts? After I said that he frowned, nodded, than left. I slid down the cabinets and cried. I then heard some yelling and a door slam. Moments later Louis and Emily came to my side. Louis held me while running his hands through my hair while Emily rubbed my back.

Talk about worst day ever.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey everybody! Sorry took so long, I was debating on weather or not to continue this book. Hope you enjoy this chapter! <3 Byee