"I missed you!"/"What..?"

*Chloe's P.O.V*

I'm so excited! Harry's coming home today! I'm getting dressed right now to pick him up from the airport. I missed him so much. And Louis of course. So we have planned this for their arrival:

Once I pick up Louis and Harry I will bring them to me and Louis's parents house. The rest of the lads are going with their girlfriends.

So back to the plan. At our parents' house we have my mum and dad, my sisters; Sara, Lottie (Charlotte), Fizzy (Felicity), and the twins Phoebe and Daisy, and Emily.

They are all setting up for the feast we're gonna have.

It's four, time for me to pick up the boys.

***at the airport***

I'm at gate 37 waiting for them to come through. After about five minutes, I finally saw the curly haired boy I was looking for. Harry saw me and started walking faster to me, so I ran to him. once I made it to him I jumped in his arms.

"I missed you so much!" I said holding on for dear life.

"I missed you too princess." I let go of him and he kissed me. It was passionate and full of love.

Now people might think that we aren't really in love or love each other with all our hearts. But they don't feel how we feel. They say if you like someone for about 5 months you are in love. We have known each other for 1 year, then Louis let us go out. We have been dating for 6 months now. We aren't just some kids who like each other, we are two adults (I'm 18, Harry's 19) madly in love.

We broke apart and Louis ran up to me and embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you Chloe poo!"louis said with a grin.

"I missed you too Louis pooey!"

We all went to my car, me driving, Louis in the back, and Haz in the passenger seat. Louis was pretty mad about that too.

*******

Once we got to our parents house, all our sisters and Emily went crazy and hugged Louis. Same with Harry.

We has our feast, then my parents went to bed. All our sisters came and hugged us goodnight.

"Goodnight Lou bear, Chloe bear, and Hazza bear!" the twins screamed. then ran to their room.

"Goodnight love birds!" Lottie yelled as she went to her room.

"Goodnight my lovelies!" Fizzy said as she walked to her room, she was walking into stuff like crazy. Someone's tired.

"Goodnight guys, don't be too crazy." Sara said as she left to her apartment.

"Goodnight everybody!" Louis, Emily, Harry, and I yelled.

" Hey love can we talk?" Harry asked me.

"Of course baby." I said as we walked to the kitchen.

"So..um..I had a meeting with management..and they told me I had to do something I don't want to do.." Harry said looking nervous.

"Well if you don't want to do it then they can't make you."

"They actually can. I don't want to do this but I have to."

"What..?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hope y'all enjoyed it so far. Go back and read the last chapter, I changed a bit. 5 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter!! Bye babes!!

~Amani xx