Starbucks: Date?

*Keaton's pov*

I was dressed in a white v-neck and jeans. I fixed my hair so it looked presentable and put on some converse.

Today I'm going to go to Starbucks with Chloe. She's my best friend, but I wish we were more than friends. I've always liked her and since the day i met her, but she didn't know that. I always wanted to ask her out but I was shy. Then she started to date Harry Styles the famous singer in One Direction, and my window of opportunity closed. But he's on tour, so i can hang out with her more. Yes!

I got my car keys and headed outside to my black Range Rover. Now off to Starbucks, to me this was a date even if she didnt know it.

*Chloe's pov*

Im all dressed for Starbucks. im wearing skinny jeans, converse, and a shirt that said 'I love Tacos!'.... What I like tacos.

Hmmm, maybe we can get tacos after Starbucks! Im hungry.

I miss Harry so much! When I got home I cried a little more then went to get ready. Tonight Harry and I are going to video chat before I got to sleep. Then I'm going to video chat Louis cause he's my brother after all.

Anyway I got to go. Keaton's probably waiting for me there already. I put some lip gloss, put my light brown hair into a ponytail, grabbed my keys and left. I hopped into my car and left. Wait a second, I still don't know if this is a date cause if it is i cant go. Unless its a friend date...

*At Starbucks*

*Keaton's pov*

I ordered myself the my usual and got Chloe's usual. I waited there with both our drinks, where is she?

*Ding*

I heard the door open and a beautiful girl walked in. I smiled, while Chloe made her way to our table. "Hey." I said, my eyes glued on her. "Hi" she replied. I handed her drink to her. "So what's up?" I asked her sipping on my drink. "Nothing much. How about you?" "Same old same old, nothing new. I heard Harry and the guys went on tour." "Yea, I'm really sad but I cant do anything about it. But I'm hanging out with you so I feel better."

My stomach started to growl and so did hers. "Do you wanna get something to eat?" I asked her. "Yea. Where to?" she said while we got up. "How about tacos?" I asked knowing she would say yes. Tacos are her favorite, and i mean favorite." Yes yes yes!" She screamed as we walked to our cars. "Ok, how about i pick them up and you go to my house and wait for me there." "Ok, but don't take to long please." "I won't." and with that said we got in our cars and left.

*Chloe's pov*

I went inside Keaton's house and went and sat on the couch. I know what your thinking, how did i get in his house. He gave me a spare key a while back cause of an incident that happened. You don't want to know..

I sat there and decided to text Harry. Hopefully he's not busy.

{Hey Haz, you busy?}

Second later he replied.

{No I'm just chillin with the lads. They say hi. Louis sends kisses.}

{Awww tell them i say hi back. And i send Louis kisses too.}

{Louis says thanks. WHERE ARE MY KISSES?!}

That silly duck.

{Hugs and extra kisses to you baby :)}

{Thank you love. I got to go Louis mad he didnt get hugs and more kisses.}

{Haha ok bye, I love you. cant wait till we video chat}

{I cant wait either baby, bye i love you too}

And now i wait for Keaton. The door open and in came tacos! And Keaton. That was

mean, but hey i love tacos. I hot off the couch and me and Keaton ate and talked and laughed.

It was now 8:00. We talked for a while. I wanted some comfort cause i really miss Harry.

"Well I got to go, I have to go video chat Harry and my brother."

"Ok. See ya later then. Bye."

"Bye." And then I left.

*At home*

Im gonna go shower and get ready for video chatting.

I was dressed in polka dot pyjama pants and a navy blue t-shirt and a jumper over it. I love polka dots!

I started to brush my hair when my laptop started ringing.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hiiiiiiii everybody! Thank you everybody who has liked my story so far. The next update will most probably be tomorrow. If not, oh well, I'll try to update as soon as possible. I'm getting my room re decorated so i have to take every thing out and its tiring.

If you have any questions just comment them and i will answer them for you.

Ok byeeeee! ~Amani