The Date and Gift

I cant wait! Im almost done curling my brown hair for this afternoon. My lovely boyfriend Harry and I are having a picnic in the park today. He said he has a surprise for me. I cant wait to see what it is!

*ding ding*

Oooh a text from Harry! Oh how i love him.

{Hey love, im outside :)x}

{Ok on my way boo :)x}

I sent the text, fixed my white blouse with black polka dots on it, slipped on my casual blazer, grabbed my phone and then headed downstairs. I went outside to see my dashing boyfriend leaning on his black Range Rover with a single rose in his hand, how romantic!

I locked the door and skipped down to his car. He opened the door for me and i hopped in, then he walked around to his side and went in. Off to the park for a picnic.

*****************

Once we get there Harry sets up the blanket and i take a seat. In the beginning we eat sandwiches and joke around.

"Chloe, are you ready for your gift?" He said with a smile on his face.

"You didnt have to get me anything boo."

"I want to give you this." He said.

"Ok ok." I said with a stupid smile on my face. He gave me a small white box. I opened it and couldn't keep the smile off my face. "Harry! This is beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Its as beautiful as you." He said. I cant believe he got me a diamond necklace and an infinity promise ring.

"Chloe, I love u so much! And nothing will change that."

"I love u too Harry." I said. Then he kissed me, which turned into a snogathon.

We stayed a little longer and stared into the horizon. I love Harry so much. He's amazing.

**************

ok tell me what u think. vote for more.

Chloe's outfit and the promise ring and necklace r on the side.

byeee~ Amani.