Sara is still mad

*Chloe's pov*

*Hi we're one direction. Someone's calling you. Answer your pho-*, my phone rang. I was eating breakfast. It was 11:00 A.M.

I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

(Phone Call With Sara)

Hello?

Hey!!

Oh hey Sara, whats up?

Nothing much. You wanna hang out later?

Sureee. What time, place, and are we taking two cars?

1:00, Nandos, And no Im picking you up.

Okay sounds perfect!

Okay. Byeeee!

(End of Call)

I hung up and put the dishes in the sink.

Then I ran upstairs and got ready. I would've took a shower but im gonna be smelly after going to Nandos and who knows what else we'll do.

**********

*Knock

*Knock

*Knock

I ran to answer the door.

"Hey!" Sara screamed. "Hey I missed you!" I screamed back. Then we hugged it out. She's my sister and I missed her when she went off to Canada for a year to be with her boyfriend the famous Justin Bieber. She finally came back and I missed her.

"So how is Justin?" I asked. I heard that they have been fighting lately.

"He's alright. We're still fighting though."

"What happened in the first place?" I asked curiously. "Justin had a concert, and for some reason Selena,his ex, was cheering back stage. I was jealous and confronted him about it and he didnt care." She said to me. I felt terrible. "Well let's just go, okay?" I said. She nodded and we headed to her black and purple Bugatti.

We we're on our way to Nandos when my phone started ringing.

(Phone Call)

Chloe: Hello?

Harry: Hi princess.

Chloe: Oh hi Hazza.

Harry: We're having a break from the tour, so we'll be coming back in two days.

Chloe: Really?! That's amazing! I can't wait to see you!

Harry: I can't wait to see you either babe.

Chloe: How long are you staying?

Harry: A month.

Chloe: Ok, well I have to go now. Sara and I are going to Nandos.

Harry: Ok, tell her I say hi. Bye princess. I love you.

Chloe: I will. Bye baby. I love you too.

(End of Phone Call)

"Harry said hi." I told Sara "Ugh." she said and rolled her eyes. "What?" I asked shocked. "I don't like him because of what he did to you." She said angrily. "Just let it go. Its over now." "Whatever."

About five months ago, me and Harry got into a fight. He left and went to a club, I went after him and found b making out with this blonde chick. I went up to him with tears streaming down my face. He looked up and saw me, I slapped him and ran out. He chased after me and was trying to apologize. I didnt listen and ran to my car. He opened my door and was apologizing like crazy and kissed me. Then we made up and have been together ever since.

We finally arrived at nandos, we talked and ate and went home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Heyyy everybody! so sorry about the slow update. but I'll be updating again today. hopefully. sooooo tell me what you think about this chapter. should Sara let go of her hatred towards harry? comment me what you think . have fun at school Sara ;)

Byeeeeee ~Amani