It Gets Better

Harry’s POV

          “Harry, I’m going to tell them. It was the night of Louis’s birthday and Harry didn’t leave. Zayn just left. We were alone and I started talking to him. It went downhill fast. I got really mad and told him the hate was true. I was so drunk. I felt so bad. I pass out then form Harry stabbing me with a knife,” Niall says and I shake my head; it was a knife, it was the cutting tool.

            “You did what?” Liam exclaims making me feel worse.

            I start to cry and sob. I couldn’t do it anymore. Zayn comes and tries to hug me, but I couldn’t do it. I pushed him and ran. I found myself in my room. I took out the cutting tool that I had kept since the accident at Niall’s. I put against my stomach, but couldn’t do it. I put is on my wrist and pushed it as hard as I could; tears still falling down my face. I look at the blood remembering when I saw Niall do it. I throw the tool and head to the bathroom finding Zayn’s pills. I pour about 20 out and take them one by one. I feel myself getting dizzy then everything goes black.

            Niall’s POV

          “He stabbed you,” Liam says.

            “No, he cut me with my cutting tool. I made it sound worse. I’m sorry. Is he okay? I shouldn’t told you guys,” I say almost crying.

            “No, it’s about time you did. I know he was just mad. He didn’t want to do it. I just didn’t know that Harry had the will-power to do that. He needs to calm down. Let’s just let him cool off for a while because you know what happens when we try to talk to him right away,” Zayn says coolly.

            “You’re right,” I say.

            I feel my phone vibrate; it’s Louis. I pick it up not knowing what to expect. I miss him already and I want him to be here with us.

            “Hello?”

            “Hi,” Louis’s voice says.

            “Why are you calling?”

            “Did you get the note?”

            “Yeah, we got the note.”

            “I’m sorry.”

            “Why did you give up? Zayn didn’t give up. He almost quit like ten times and you just give up. We aren’t One Direction anymore. Zayn’s probably going to quit too. You can’t do this. Harry is broken. Did you even think about him? No, you didn’t or me. I may cut again and you should know that it’s all because of you,” I say my anger rising putting my phone on speak wanting the boys to hear.

            “Zayn isn’t going to quit. He just says he is because he needs attention. He doesn’t care about us, all he cares about is Perrie who is now dead; I congratulate him if he does quit. Harry hates me and I don’t care anymore. He can go kill himself for all I care. I don’t care about him and he knows it. Niall, you won’t cut again. Zayn won’t let you neither will Liam. The only the one in his group that I actually feel sad for is Liam. You think he’s fine don’t you, but he’s not. No one is. No one is that okay. Not even Liam,” Louis says an edgy tone to it.

            “Thanks for that Louis. I have that all recorded on my phone,” Zayn says.

            “You………Niall,” Louis says.

            “Sorry, I thought you were going to apologize,” I say.

            “Harry isn’t okay and now that he hears this, do you have any idea how broken he’ll be. He cares about you and he thought you did. Sure, I’m not great, but neither are you. You quit because of Harry. You do care about us and about him, but you won’t admit it,” Liam says.