How Can This Part 3

Harry's POV

        "Ni, are you okay?"

        "I am more worried about you."

        "I don't want you to leave me."

        "Harry, I understand what is going on. I caused it though. I shouldn't have blown up. I just.....you know about my bad trust issues since the whole Cassi thing. I just.....I want to trust you again."

        "I know, Ni. I shouldn't have let him drive me though. I ran into him on the street. I ddidn't even check to make sure he wasn't a paparazzi or anything. Simon would be mad."

        "Simon is not going to find out."

        "Can you try to kiss me again?"

        "Haz, you know you are going to pull up. You couldn't even hug Louis."

        "I haven't been able to hug Louis since he beat up two months ago."

        "Why didn't you tell me?"

        "I didn't want to worry you. Can you please?"

        "Fine," Niall says giving up.

        I sigh trying to keep my nerves in check. Niall faces me. He puts his hands around my waist and instantly want to pull out, but I know it's Niall. I look up at his beautiful eyes. I know I love him. I can do this. He starts leaning in and I can he is nervous too. I lean in too and our lips meet. I instantly pull out. I couldn't do it. I take a deep breathe tears aching to fall from my eyes. Niall puts a reassuring hand on me. I try not to push it away. I hate this. I am angry, but I can't blame Niall.

        "Ni, I'll be right back."

        "Okay," he says.

        I run out the room. I need to calm down. Niall did nothing. I am just so mad that I can't kiss him. I know it's hurting him. He wants me to believe that it isn't true, but I can tell. He is really upset. He wants that seal of approval. I want him to realize that I still love him and that I want him to be mine forever. I can't do that right now. It is very upsetting. 

        Liam's POV

      "Liam?" I hear someone yell behind me.

        I turn around. I see Harry far behind me. He looks very distraught. I walk toward him. I don't know why he followed me out it is pouring outside. I reach him. He looks at me. I can't tell if he's crying or if it is just the rain. 

      "What's wrong Harry?" I decide to say.

      "I was raped, but that isn't why I came to talk to you."

     "Why did you then?"

     "I want to know why you're hurting Louis."

        "Look, that is none of your business."

        "Lou talked to Niall and I. He wants to trust you. He wants you, but you don't love him. I thought you said back a couple of weeks ago that you wanted him. He is back for you and now you're out again. You are hurting all of us."

        "What about you Harry? You haven't exactly been great to us."

        "I apologized for all my mistakes. Everyone makes them, but yours is almost intitional. Louis has verified that he is quitting. Can you at least make this okay? Can you act like Daddy Direction? Honestly, all of us are lost without him and he isn't here anymore."

        "I'm sorry I am not who you want me to be."

        "It's not like that, Liam. I want you to be yourself again. You know that this isn't you. Please, don't yell at me. I care about you and that will never change. I am done pretending that this is you. You are always trying to tell us to not listen and stay strong, but then you try to commit suicide. I know that I am a bad example, but you can't do it. I was an idiot."

     "Hazza," I say tears wanting to come.

       "I know that things are rough and that we haven't listened to you. I want to try."

        I hug him. I hear him sob. I pull out and look at him. He wipes away tears from his beautiful green eyes. I give him a comforting look. I hug him again. I can feel his sobs echo through is thin body. I pull out again. I look into his eyes.

        "I'm sorry."

        "Harry, it's okay. I promise. I'm sorry for that come back. Please stop crying."

        "Can you talk to Louis again?"

        "You can't fix what's already broken."

        "Please, you need to. Louis really needs you and I know you want him too."

        "Danielle and I are back together. She was the first girl I ever said I love you to and meant it. I don't want to give up on it. I know that Louis is one of my best friends, but I don't know. I didn't feel anything the first time we kissed. I don't know how I feel now. I'm really torn."

        "There is not hurt in trying."

        "Okay, but one question are we One Direction?"

        "Lou is out. I don't know. The Backstreet Boys survived it so why can't we."

        "I will try."

        "Thanks."

        Okay final chapter of this one will be up tomorrow.