The Past Blinded Future

Have you ever been in a situation where you find no exits but just purely dead end?

Or a situation let's say, you lost your needle in the middle of the ocean or you're walking on a desert barefoot 12:00 highnoon?

Or worst, trying to scape a maze where two exits anchored as "Dead End" and "Dead End, Also" that you realize there's no scape at all.

Life has never been fair. It's always imbalance. One half of bliss, three-fourth of sorrow. Life will always drag you down on your knees until you scream out loud throwing your hands in the air saying "I give up! Please spare my life!".

Love on the other side can get cruel sometimes. Or maybe for those who don't believe in it will always see it cruel most of the time. Love, if there's a thing more deadlier than daggers or more poisonous than venom, if there's a thing that combines agony, pain, torment and punishment at the same time, that's it. So I myself, don't believe in it sometimes.

So I wrote this story, a slice of my real life situation that's always pulling me 500 steps from my happiness. I know it's funny to say that I chose not to be happy, but believe me I did nothing to deserve this shit of life, it just got its own hands smashing me everytime I smile. So I ended up breaking down instead.

Since Narnia, or Fairy Tail, or Beacon High School or Wonderland doesn't exist. I just have to do something to fill up my fantasies and escape the painful reality that lies in the shattered world I'm living. For atleast, my life can taste happiness out of a very unsure and surreal way.

I dedicate this story to myself.

-Russel Carlo Anava.