C'mon and Join the Camp!

'Sup? I'm guessing you know me as " the little she-devil "? The way EVERYONE judges me. They don't know me , well , nobody really does.

Anywho, yolo! My name's Renita Jackson. Yes, Percy Jackson is my... big brother. See? Now you know why I'm ADHD. My mom is Sally Jackson... I think my stepfather is supposed to be mr. Blofis. I don't really know my dad. Percy said I had my dad's sea green eyes, he always acted like he knew and met Dad.

My family calls me Rae , my mom thought of naming me Rae Jackson , apparently by the time I was born, my 4 year old brother disaproves the name Rae Jackson. So my parents changed their plans to Renita Jackson.

Life was boring , I guess , up until Percy decieded to celebrate his 17th birthday at home. I was fine with it, to be honest, I was REALLY excited. Because that bascically meant that I get to meet this Wise Girl Percy always talks about.

3rd person POV

On the D-day, the Jackson house hold was gettint ready. Rae was dressed in blue shirt , long straight black hair loose , bangs covering forhead ( slightly covering tip of eyelashes) , dark blue jeans and a huge wide grin.

Suddenly she hears a knock . She opens the door and see her big brother, Percy, with his brows furrowed . Then he held out his blue tie. " I dunno how to wear this tie. " Rae laughed. She was used to this attitude from Percy. It was one of those times that Percy needs help with something but is to egoist to ask.

" You know you could always ask your little sister right? " Percy grunted. He shoved Rae aside and sat in her blueish green bed.
Percy clenched his teeth and said " Rae, help me wear this peice of... junk. "

Rae took the peice of blue clothing and a chair for her to sit on. She placed the chair in front of her brother. Only until then the siblings realized what each other chose to wear.

Seeing Percy in a tux is a rare occasion , especially black tux. "Wh- who are you?! " Rae half-shouted at the boy , " What are you wearing ? "

Recovering from shock , Percy rolled his eyes to the girl infront of him. " Well, hi , I am Bruce Lee , the famous martial artist- I am Percy Jackson , for Zeus' sake! "

She stared , utterly speachless. " Zeus? That lighting dude? King of Olympus? " " well, duh. "
The 12 year old huffed and tied the tie on her maybe-beloved brother. After she's done, the guy stood up, fixing his outfit.

" You look stunning. " Renita said, smiling. " Not so bad yourself. Though you should probably try on a skirt." " Oh shut up , we both know I dislike skirts. " she playfully punched his arm. Percy sarcastically said ,"awh , thats too bad... you're gonna miss the dance."
Her ears perked , " what dance? Where? " Percy smirked , " at Camp Half-blood , ofcourse! "

She was speechless for a moment then she pouted like a cute little puppy. " no! I keep telling you... I don't belong there , I don't have a godly parent. I don't even know how you managed to get in. "

Percy laughed that cute carefree laugh and then he put his right hand on top of Rae's black hair. "I'm sure you will join Camp by the end of the day ," he continues playing with his sisters hair " that's why I asked mom to get your things ready." She was about to complain when they heard their mom yelling , " KIDS! Answer the doorbell ! "

The siblings hugged each other and Percy kissed her forhead. " we'll see , Sea Princess , you're gonna love it there. "

He drags his sister to the living room and Rae opens the door seeing a blonde girl wearing formal yet simple dress. She smiles at Rae fondly. "Hi , you must be Renita? Seaweed Brain's little sister ? " Rae nodded and fought the urge to laugh at the nickname this blonde made for her brother.