Nightmare

Rae, like other demigods, had a nightmare. A very vivid one.

She was walking down the streets in Manhattan with her mother and Percy.

They looked like they were laughing at a joke Percy made.

Then things went horribly wrong. The sky turned dark, the clouds rumble. Lightning strook. Skeletons arise, the living dead went and killed everyone near them.

A figure appeared, a man with a trident, with a huge spiral of water. He glanced at the family sadly.

"I am sorry, " he said before he stroke a pillar of sea water to the sky and to the ground.

Then two people showed up. Facial expression really angry.

"Brother, you know what we want." The sky dude glared at him and pointed at her mother.

"You will not have her." He said sternly.

"We shall, one way or another. " A raspy voice said.

Then realization drawn over her, they were the Big Three.

All of a sudden, a venti cought Sally's arms. She screamed and shouted. And this skeleton warior stabbed her in the back with a dagger.

They let her go. She coughed up blood. Then the siblings went to her side. Tears in their eyes.

"Mom, no! Stay , Mom, please! " Rae cried.

"T-this day w-was bound t-to happen... " she forced a bloody smile , "I am sorry for not telling you earlier. "

Then she grabbed both her childrens hands. "Stay safe, I love you. "

With that, she let her final breath taken away from her.

When Rae woke up, she was gasping. Then she realized that two strong arms were in her waist.

She blushed when she realized it was Nico. But soon tears started rolling down her cheeks. Silently sobbing.

Nico had an eye up. "Rae? Whats wrong? "

"N-nothing," Rae tried to sound calm and collected,instead her voice stated that she was scared.

"What happened? "

"A n-nightmare."

Nico sighed and got out of bed, "lets go somewhere where we won't wake the others. "

With that they left to the beach, the only place that could heal Raes tought.

"So whats this nightmare about? "

Rae started telling him the whole story, while crying.

Then at the end, Nico hugged her. He kissed her forhead, basically just for comfort. But Nico thought that was one of the bravest things he had done in life.

"There, there, all demigods have dreams." He said in a soothing voice.

"But they were so real- " Nico hushed her by placing a finger infront of her soft lips.

"Shh, its meant to be vivid. Rae just relax."

Then they ended up sitting next to each other, leaning on a tree.

Nico had snaked his arms around her waist and she placed her head on his shoulders.

"Nico, the stars are beautiful."

Nico smiled at a thought, "There was this Huntress of Artermis. Her name was Zöe Nightshade. She had lived for about 2 million years, as a huntress whom served for Artermis."

"About 4 years ago, she died in the hands of her own father , Atlas. When she died, Artermis blessed her soul and she had her own constellation. A girl and a bow. "

He pointed at one constellation.

"How could she live for 2000 years? " Rae asked curiously, now facing Nico, head tilted a little.

Nico bit his lips, carino , he tought.

"When you vow yourself as a huntress of Artermis, you shall be given Immortality."

Rae started, "do you think maybe I should-"

Nico cut her off, firmly stating a point ,"No, when you become a huntress,you must vow maidenhood. No hangouts with guys, even if they are your friends."

Rae furrowed her eyebrows, still thinking.

Nico took a deep breath. His eyes looked distant "I won't recomend you to join. My sister, Bianca di Angelo, died a huntress... she was my only family."

Rae immediately declined to be a huntress, knowing full well the consequences. "Yeah, maybe your right. I shouldn't."

Nico smiled. He doesn't smile regularly, its just when he is around this girl, he just had to smile.

Then , Nico realized that the girl was fast asleep.

Nico smirked at her sleep apperance. So calm and carefree.

He combed her hair and rested his head on the tree.

He muttered, "thank you for being in Camp Half-Blood."

Then he, himself fell asleep.

In the morning.

Percy was so worried . His little precious sister had been gone and noone knows where.

Most importantly,gone with Nico.

He muttered ancient greek curses.

Then he heard Annabeth called.

"Percy! Over here! "

He went to the beach area and found his little sister asleep with Nico. peacefuly.

"That boy, if he hurts my sister, I swear on the river of Styx-"

"Seaweed Brain, have you ever considered this? Nico had been smiling and laughing a lot since he met Rae. Don't you think thats a good sign? "

"Huh?"

"Di Immortales! Boys are so stupid! Nico never smiled or showed any expression until Rae came along, right?"

"Uh, I guess? "

"Well, have you ever thought, that maybe he has a crush on your sister? "

"Say what?! "

"Percy! Listen! If he smiles alot and laughs alot and basically be happy around her, don't you think thats a good sign? "

"Maybe, but-"

"Seaweed Brain , I used to hate you. But now I don't anymore."

"Really?"

"You see this? Your little artwork? Do you think I would still hate you if I let you bite my skin? "

Percy blushed, the images of what they did last night flashes through his mind.

"And I really wanted to see Nico happy, ok? He had change awfully a lot since Bianca's death. I would love seing him happy for a change. "

Percy pecked his girlfriend's cheek, "that. I agree."

They just left both of them there.

Then Piper saw them. She squealed. "Oh my gods! " then she took a picture with her phone and immediately went to camp to print it.

Unbeknowtist to the couple, who was in a world of their own.