The Dance

Rae PoV

So, I don't think asking out a Son of Hades is even legit. But oh well, there is no rules that Renita Jackson follows.

So I am basically wearin' this blue strapless dress with a black ribbon and tied half my hair. Just to look good.

I don't have a necklace yet so... and I hate make up. I mean, it basically hides your face . Why should I hide my face?

I want people to like me for who I am, for how my looks are on daily basis. Not how I look pretty for them. I don't see people's background, I don't think it matters.

So yeah, I just waited while seeing Percy get mad over his tie again. This time tho, he has Annabeth to help him.

"Stay still, Seaweed Brain! "

"Ugh! You smell funny... "

She slapped him playfully. "I used parfume, babe, so I will smell great. "

Percy pecked her lips, "well, beautiful, you already are perfect. "

Then Percy whistled as he saw me. "Whoa! Why'd ya wear such a dress at night? You'll catch a cold! "

"Well, brother dear, it is a great thing that you actually concern me. But its okay. I got a date by the way. "

He raised an eyebrow, "Who? Leo? "

"Actually it's Nico. " Percy coughed so hard. "I can't believe that kid likes you better than me! I am Percy Jackson, for the love of Poseidon!"

Then Nico came in. "Did I interrupt something? "

I walked ahead to Nico. "You look handsome. "Which was stating the obvious.

"You look beautiful. Hey, I gotcha somthin. " He took out a silver necklace, with a pearl for decoration. "I guess this used to be Bianca's but, I also know that it'll look better on you."

"Aww! Thats so sweet of you, Neeks, thank you. "

Nico PoV

So then I put on the necklace on my 'date'. She looks awesome. She even smells awesome. I could've sworn I smelt like death.
She smelt like the salty sea, always calm and adventurous. Then I noticed Annabeth squealing at how cute I was being.

And Percy, oh gods, I am sooo happy I got over him. Cuz he looked great. So damn great.

But what my heart wanted was his sister, the beautiful girl who looks great with Bianca's necklace. Truth is,I kinda talked to her spirit about this dance tonight.

She kept squealing and fangirling. She said she saw Rae and said she was perfect for me.

Which sounded really embaressing. But at least my sister approved.

After I tied the necklace in her neck, she turned.

"How do I look? " She asked, slightly blushing.
"Bella." Which meant beautiful. She wasn't really beautiful, she is just drop dead gorgeous.

So we went to the Mess Hall, holding hands. Then we went in. In my defence, the song was 'You don't know youre beautiful' 1D, that sissy boyband.

I looked around, seeing sooo many couples bein clinché.

Then I turned to see Hazel Levesque, together with Frank Zhang.

"Hey, Nico! Hey Rae! "Hazel greeted.
"Great to see both of you." Rae paused for dramatic effect ," together."

They blushed, "yeah well you and Nico are also together . "

"Ahahah true that, "she blushed slightly. "So..."