Welcome To Camp

Rae PoV
I don't get it. Percy is being grumpy again.

Personally , if you ask me (which I think is never gonna happen ) , the boys were ... no , ARE extremely cute.

Well, not Will.

I don't think he's cute or handsome. He is just, eh ? Normal?

He looks like that sorta guy whose about to bully you but forgets immediately and starts being friends with you.

Leo, though, he looks like the troble maker in class. You know... that one guy who teachers will never forget? The one that never got an A?

Nico, on the other hand... he is pretty cute. His voice is low and tend to be quiet. Now, I don't like quiet people. But once in a while, he'll smile and look really cute.

Percy Freaking Jackson thinks Will likes me. Dumbooooo. I think Will has a girlfriend.

I am currently in the car, wondering how much more awkward it could get.

Percy is driving. Mom is in shotgun. Then Annabeth is in my left... and Nico is on my right.

I eavesdrop Nico talking to Percy before the car ride. Nico was insisting on something that sounds like he wanted to shadow travel and Percy keeps saying, "No. You'll be tired. Plus I'm currently the only guy in the car. "

What Percy missed was the part when Nico grumbled, " You're not even a full guy , half of you has the sass of the Aphrodite girls. "

Look, being with Percy since as long as I could remember, I am way used to his sass and sarcasm.

In the car, Nico won't even say anything to whatever I ask. It be like:
"Hey,Nico "
"Hm?"
"Is it raining outside? "
*shakes head*
"Nico answer me!"
Silence
"Nico I wanna sleep."
*stares*
"So my hair is wet"
"Mhm"

Annabeth just sighs every time I mention random stuff. Then suddenly, I feel something grasping my shoulders.

I turn to see Annabeth Chase smiling sadly.

"Rae? " she started, "Nico is a quiet guy. You won't hear him talk often. "
I wanted to protest that Nico ain't that quiet.
But I felt goose bumps as it turns out Nico was hearing our conversation, listening to whatever I was gonna answer.

"How could he be that quiet? " , I asked, after weighing the words.

"His sister, Bianca di Angelo ... she well, she died. Like about 4years ago. She died a Hunter. She was supposed to be immortal but she died. He blames Percy. But he has hidden feelings for him. " she took a breath and continued, " He got really quiet around people , mostly me. He hates me for being Percy's girlfriend. And he hates Percy for letting Bianca die."

"Oh."

Hey ! What do you mean it's to short for an answer? But when I turned to see Nico, he was facing the window.

Then Percy pulled the breaks. Woosh! Me, Annabeth and Nico slumped frontwards. Nico and Annabeth hit the front chairs.

Me? I slumped right through the space . Luckily , my Bro cought me.

"Percy, you idiot. Warn us when you wanna hit the brakes."
"I did, Ann , you just didn't hear me over that thick skull of yours."

Then they argued. I think they do that alot. It ends up with them hugging then kissing. Again. I looked to Nico's side in disgust. He just shrugs like its something normal.

Well, it really bothers me. Percy is this 17 year old whom acts like a 5 year old. BUT, girls has a ...thing for him.

Back to topic, I didn't see no such camp. There's only this big entrence... oooohhh....