What? Why?

"New Rome? " She asked in disbelief.

All her life she had not traveled anywhere more than 30 KM away from her school, because her mom said that " Its dangerous to go out of the house. "

Well,get this : What do you feel when your parents treat you like a widdle 5 year old baby?

Annoyed
Untusted
Annoyed, again
Kinda happy to be kiddish
Annoyed
OR
Its just fine cuz thats who I am

Again annoyed

Rae felt annoyed (EYYYYY!!! :) ) Because the students at her school got to be running around down the hallways, crashing clubs at midnight and goin' to bars on late Tuesday nights.

Well,until now, she's just staring at her Dolphin-like Brother in awe.

"What? " Was all he mannaged to say,or rather, ask.

She just looked at him really?

Then he looked back with equal level of rust. Then he slapped his forehead and laughed a little.

He picked up his neat bag. She raised a brow, he shrugged " Had help"

"Answer my question, "She sighed.

"Uh, so... Reyna invited 12 demigods over to New Rome, " He said slowly , " And yeah well, I um signed us in? "

She stared blankly. And then blinked once,
twice,
and gasped " ITS A SCHOOL FOR DEMIGODS?! "

Percy looked at his so called sane sister and said " Kind of"

She squealed and hugged him and ran off to get her stuff while smiling like an idiot.

"Perce? "
She called

He hummed and looked at her direction. " Who else are gonna come?"

"Uh, lets see, " He said " Me, you, Annabeth , Leo , Piper, Jason. Though I dont know if he counts... Nico, this certain girl named Jessica, Alice ... ,Emily... , Natasha and well, Will , I guess?"

She jumped up and down , "Yes ! Yay !!! " She hugged him and grabbed her stuff, still neat and tidy because she's not a really messy person.

Timeskip

"All abort the awesome ship made by an awesome demigod! "

The son of Hephaestus yelled.

The 12 of them went in the ship and headed to their rooms. It was divided by genders, so that
'nothing would happen' or so Leo says.

Rae got a big room with four bunk beds. A girl was already inside, she has dark hair and a very thin body. "Hi" Rae called out.

Said girl stared at her blankly, grey eyes stabbing through her

soul. "Hey" The girl said as she started to unpack her stuff again.

"I'm Rae," she gave out her hand for the girl to shake. "Alice" She said simply, still fumbling over her bag, not even noticing the hand.

"Huh?"

"My name is Alice"

Just then the door flew open, two girls showed up, one with black hair and kind brown eyes, who was laughing. The other had mercury eyes and black hair, some strands were colored red, she was smirking.

"Hello~" Says the brown eyed one. She was wearing a purple crop top with the writing "Little cute angel" and some shorts. She also had a necklace with the writing "N"

"Heyo," The other said, she was wearing a black shirt and a sleeveless red jacket with a hood. She had dark metalic blue hedsets dangling down her neck, which was attached to her ipod that was tucked in the pocket of her hoodie.

"Hi," Rae smiled ,"I'm Rae" She gaved her hand. The one innitialed 'N' shook her hand, "I'm Natasha" She smiled dazzling one.

The other girl with the red strips walked up to Alice "Hey, how've you been?" She asked while placing a hand on her right shoulder.

"The usual" Alice shrugged and faced the girl. "Oh , my name's Jessica" the girl faced Rae again, smiling.

Rae PoV

As Jessica smiled, I noticed a little tooth showing on the side of her left lips. More like a baby fang actually.

Natasha looks like a fashion designer, pretty and sweet. Alice is like well, really scary , she has this scary aura. But as she talked with Jessica, her voice was laced with warmth, the cold tingle in her voice starts to fade away and her eyes started to show life.

Meanwhile,
Annabeth PoV

I was walking down the corridors to find my room, Leo offered me a small room to myself , but I turned it down, I wanted to have a sleep over once in a while.

I noticed Leo talking to this girl with red straps of hair just a while ago.

'Is that Leo's girl?' , I thought, but then in the dance, I saw her being the guitarist, or was it the drummer?

Anyways, she looked like a rocker but then she looks kind of cute. I recall seeing Percy with her alot, but then somehow I don't get all yandere-ish.

Then here I am now, opening a door to my room, it creeked open and someone shouted to me "Annie!"
I chuckled.

I peered inside to see one of my favorite demigods.

xxx
A/n: Hello! Sorry for the short chapter! Also I'm so happy , seriously, no lies, That this book got 1k reads and 91 votes!

Thanks all of you!!!

Oh and if you want to add characters ,like your oc ,you could comment on the chapter Bullseye on an authors note!

Oh by the way, for the person that owns the character 'Alice'
: I'm sorry that I made her look like that, because you didn't tell me how she looks like... Yoy could comment bellow if you want to change the character's appearence...

Oh I also changed my user name hehehe

-Rae