Bullseye

Guys, I'm really sorry for not updating this earlier..
-Rae

The sun shone brightly, the light could blind people, God damnit ,Apollo.

Rae yawned and rubbed her eyes, she looked around , confused. Then the memories came rushing back like a truck.

She looked over to the sleeping boy beside her, she smiled a little. Despite being a son of Hades, he could be really cute if he wanted to.

She shook him slightly, earning a groan. He opened one eye, looks at her , then closes it again.

"Nico, " She said, with a gentle voice.

"5 more minutes. "

She sighed, she really needed to go to and take a bath. She smirked knowing exactly what to do.

She summoned water and splased it to Nico's face.

"What the-" He shot up and glared at the laughing girl beside him.

He gestured to choke her but she immediately stood up and ran, "Catch me if you can~ "

He gritted his teeth and ran after her, not being interested in sports, the poor boy is not fast at runing.

Just as he was about to catch up, someone screamed their names , "Rae, Nico!"

They turned to see a panting Leo Valdez with his face red.

"Wha-"

"Where have you been?!" He screamed, looking at Rae with anger.

"Sorry, Leo, I fell asleep... " she smiled softly and looked at him with pleading eyes.

He bit his lips and let out a sigh. He smiled, "Don't do that again."

"Aye!"

They headed to the mess hall, for breakfast. Rae headed over to the Poseidon table, seeing a grinning Percy.

"Hi, Rae, "If possible his grin gets wider.
"Hi?" she raised a brow.

Percy patted the seat beside him and his sister sat there.
"So,hows it going?"

"Great I guess? "

Rae's stomach grumbled and she hugged it. She got a few glances and stares. She wondered what in Hades is going on.

"How about you? "

"Perfect," He said.

She noticed that Annabeth had been walking funny for a while now. She smirked , "What happened to Annie?"

"You really want to know?"

She tought for a while, considering if the info was PG or not.

"No, nevermind."

They both shared a laugh before someone else joined them.

"Hello, brother, sister, "

Rae averted her gaze to their new companion. She bit her lips and took a deep breath. She smiled.

"Hi, uh...? "

"Tyson, " Percy whispered.

"Hi, Tyson."

"Hi, " He grined broadly and blinked his eye. "So how's it going?"

Rae POV

Keep cool, breathe in, breathe out,
he's your brother
breathe in, breathe out
he won't hurt me
he's nice and cool