Truth or Dare

The kids had a great time.

Rae asked, "Neeks, truth or dare? "

Nico tought for a moment, "truth. " Ignoring the "chiken" comments.

"Well, Nico, how many times have you... wet your bed this year? "

That threw Nico off guard. "I ain't no tellin no bullshit ," he said. Folding his arms and pouting.

"Carino!!! " Rae squealed. And immediately closed her mouth with both her hands. Cheeks as red as roses.

Leo and Will just looked at eachother , confused. "Say what now? "

"Did you just called me- " Rae covered his mouth. "Shhh... Nope , nope I did not. "

"But you said carino." She glared at him. "I said attraente. "

Realization drawn over the poor Poseidon spawn. She face palmed to hide her blush. Nico di Angelo was grinning smugly.

"Grazie, caro. " Rae blushed to the max. "Nico! Stop! "

Leo just stares blankly. "Come again? "

Nico said " Carino means cute in Italy, attraente means attractive and grazie, caro means thanks, beloved. " with a satisfying smirk.

Rae hid her face in Nico's pillow, knowing full well that they were all smirking.

"Leo, truth or dare? " Nico asked.

"Dare the Bad Boy! "

"I dare you to go to Chiron and say 'Nice ass ya got there. ' "

"ARE YOU INSANE?! " Leo shouted.

"Apparently, yes. "Nico smirked.

"I am so regretting this..." he dissapered and when he came back, lets just say he looks blue.

"Oh gods, Leo! What happened? "Rae asked, concerned.

"Lets just say.. it was unsatisfying."

Rae gestured for Leo to put his head on her lap, to check Leo's face.

Leo oblinged, earning a glare from a certain Son of Hades.

"Will, Truth or Dare? "

"Truth. "

"If you had to pick, would you rather poke your eyeballs out or tattoo your toungue? "

"What the Hades, dude? " Will asked, Leo did not answer. He was enjoying how Rae's fingers were now lacing in his hair.

"I'd rather... tattoo my tongue. Rae truth or dare? "

"Um, dare. " Rae said. "You are one brave girl... "

"Why thank you, Death Boy. "

"I dare you... to shout in front of the Poseidon's cabin, 'I JUST HAD SEX!!! ' and if Percy asked with who, answer it using Nico's name. Then run back here saying you have bussiness to attend to. "

She and Nico were speechless. She sighed and shoved Leo away, earning a pout from Fire Breath.

She went out of the cabin. Nico following cautiously behind her.
She stopped infront of her cabin..

She fiddled with the necklace Nico gave her.

"You know, you could chicken out of the dare... " Said Nico in a husky voice. But his eyes telling her to do otherwise.

"No, I will not. Watch me." She felt Nico smirk behind her back.

And she shouted , "I JUST HAD SEX! " and ran to Nico, blushing madly, she burried her head in his chest. Breathing roughly.

Percy came out, half naked, and he looks like he was in a hurry to wear his pants.

"What did you say? "Percy eyed his blushing sister.

"I just had sex." She muttered really quiet. Nico laid his chin in her forhead, hugging her. Rae just snuggled deeper.

"What. Did. You. Do?! " Percy glared at Nico. "You heard her."

"Why you-" He looked like he was going to murder Nico but luckily Annabeth came out. Her hair was in frenzy and her necks had bruises.

"Seaweed Brain. We do not have all night. "

"Aye." Then before he left he glared and said, "I do not need any nephews or neices anytime soon. "

"Percy! " Rae shouted, but it was muffled in Nico's shirt.

Nico and Rae went back to his cabin. With a delighted Leo who immediately called her laps his.

"How'd it go? " Nico chuckled, "I will have to watch my back from now on. "

Then Will suggested, "Let's watch something? "

Rae and Leo dug into Nico's DVDs and found an interesting one.

"The Maze Runner!" Rae shouted in delight.

Then they started watching. Rae was in Nico's laps cuz of the last dare. And Leo was currently glaring at Nico.

The first few parts were okay. Nico just kept playing with Rae's hair.

Then this character became a Crank. Rae was so scared she hugged Nico so hard he was lacking of O2.

And then the grip loosened. She was not stiff anymore. Infact she was so peacefull. Nico took her chin and sighed.

The girl fell asleep on him.

He excused himself and carried Jackson to Bianca's bed.

She looks so peaceful that Nico really felt jealous. All his life, he lost everything. He lost his mother, he lost his childhood, he lost his sister and he lost his will to live.

He tought about commiting suicide, right after Percy's party. But then he met Rae.

Rae is like the sun to his nights, the ambrosia to his wounds and the love of his life.

Unconciously, he began laying beside her, twirling her hair. Shoving parts of her hair that covered her face gently.

He loved her when she has those honest eyes, he loved her for not judging him, he loved her for that smile that fixed his day, he loved her for being nice to him. Most of all, he loved her because she was Renita Jackson.

The time flew and without realizing, the movie was done. Leo and Will had climed to the king sized bunkbed and snored.

Nico kept on staring at the girl before him. Then somethinh unexpected happen.

His, sorry her right side of collar fell down, showing a strand of her... undergarments.

Nico blushed madly and decieded to ignore it.

Then another unexpected thing happened. Rae grunted and came closer to the source of warmth AKA the son of Hades.

They just stayed there, Nico to paralyzed to move. So he just placed both hands on her waist and gently pulling her to himself.

He smirked and yawned, earning Rae to turn around, now her back was infront of Nico.

Nico did not mind, infact he was happy. He stuffed his head in her hair, inhaling her scent, a weird but great mixture of the sea and fire.

Then he slept,with a creepy smile plastered on his face.