Daylight (A Twilight Parody)

A/n: I actually wrote this last year as a book report. If you havent read the book you probably wont get some of the funniest jokes in this thing. Seriously the movie cut out some of the awesomest parts. But, on other news since this is pre written, it has no chapters so I will just cut chapters where I think it would be. There for chapter size will be irregular. I hope you enjoy. I will update every Tuesday and Thursday. Possibly more. I hope you love it!~Mik

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue:\

My mom was driving me to the airport. It was official, my mom and her boyfriend were going to pursue his career in the circus. I was going to Sporks to live with my Dad, Charles. Where was I coming from? Well I had always lived with my mom in California, and spent a few weeks in the summer with dad. I stopped visiting my dad when I was like 12 because I finally understood why they broke up. She was a fun loving, forever 21 shopper and he was a traffic guard. Honestly we were speeding down the road, I felt like my mom wanted to get rid of me with my grades and all. My mom always wanted grades to be my strength, but I was a blonde (in more ways than one), volleyball champion and extremely tan. I hated Sporks with a deep passion; it was gonna totally kill my tan! Why? This town is literally the most rainy and gloomiest town ever! I don’t know why, but the only thing that would totally make it worth it was if some really hot guy fell in love with me, and he was like some supernatural creature. Yeah, that would be awesome. Anyway, we’re at the Demon airport so I’m gonna board the plane and get some z’s.