Chapter 6

In the morning, when I wake up, the window has a different tint to it so I get up and look outside. It is snowing! Awe that’s just great, it’s stinkin’ snowing (I hate snow). So I just do the basics, get in the car and drive off.

             As I get out of the car in the school parking lot, some one pegs me with a snowball and its Fredward! He just sits their nonchalantly, laughing! Just then I here this loud screech and there is a van skidding across the parking lot heading straight towards me. The vans closing in and I can see flash backs coming, like in really cheesy movies. I close my eyes, but then something’s there beside me. I can feel its presence. I open my eyes and Fredward has stopped the van, by using a kid at our school!

“Hi I’m Fredward, I’m sorry that I rejected you, I just don’t know what came over me.” He says to me and his sweet sultry voice.

“Yeah” That’s all I say to him

“You look so beautiful, but we could never be friends” His voice has a hint of regret

“Why?”

“I’m a monster”

Just then our moment has come to a close, every one is registering that I should have been hit by a car. Someone is calling 911. I am driven to the ER. The person that had been driving the van keeps apologizing over and over. Doctor Cullen comes into the room (I’m pretty sure he’s Fredward’s dad). He does a quick look at my eyes and lets me go home. On my way out I stop to ask Fredward how he had came over to me so fast. “How did you get to me so fast” I ask curiously.

“I was standing next to you Emma”

“NO, you weren’t because you pegged me with a snowball”

“Emma you’re making things up” he tries to shrug me off of the topic

“No I’m not!”

“Well then tell me what you saw” His tone becomes extremely harsh

“You used super speed, and basically stopped a car”

“No one will believe you”

“I’m not gonna tell anyone I gonna tell everyone”

“Can’t you just thank me and get over it”

“Thank you” I say to him

“You’re not gonna let this go are you?”

“Actually I’m not”

“Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment” He then walks away

            This night I dream of him.