Chapter 10

Before I know it I'm at my house. Fredward asks me one question before I get out. "I know you're going somewhere the day of the dance and I wanted to know if you wanted to go there with me."

"You already asked me, but yeah sure sounds fun, but on one condition."

"What?"

"You tell me why you won't come out in the sun."

"I don't burn okay, my skin does something I'll show on that day."

"Okay."

When I went in the house I called Jessie Bell, and Helena to tell them that I was okay. I then went to bed excited about school tomorrow.

Days of school pass by in a blur; kids keep staring at me and Fredward because he always walks me to class. I now always sit at the Cullen's table. I'm actually going to Fredward's house the day after we go to Seattle. We are known all around school and I'm loving the attention! Fredward is so romantic! In biology we pass love notes and it's so cute! We made out all of the plans that we are going to do at Seattle. First, were going on a five mile hike to this awesome meadow (says Fredward), then we are going to kiss ( if he isn't hungry cause you know I'm kind of delicious) and then I was gonna ride on Fredward's back like a spider monkey while he uses his super speed!

It's the day we go to Seattle and I get in Fredward's car and the whole way there we just keep saying I love you to each other and it's so romantic. We finally get to the hike and Fredward's still asking me questions and even though it's extremely annoying. I'm just glad I'm with my vampire/fairy boyfriend.

"Finally we're here" He says to me

"It's nice." It's not really that nice, everything is either dead or dying and for some reason it smells really bad.

"I love you so much." He says to me

"I love you to, and this place" I say trying to sound convincible

"You don't like it do you?" I know he knows that I don't like this place.

"Okay, how about this, I show you my skin, I'll kiss you and we can drive to my house okay?" he proposes.

"okay now show me"

He slowly unbuttons his shirt and his skin becomes what it really is. His skin is translucent and it's really gross. Then he leans in towards me and whispers "Don't move."

"Okay" I say.

His lips touch mine and theirs this moment he just looses it and runs into the forest. He is scaring me now though, I fear for my life. By the way Fredward is a bad kisser. "Fredward are you okay?"

"Yes Emma I just have to be extra careful, come here." He says to me

"No problem."

I slowly make my way to him. His eyes are turning red and I know he is struggling. He then starts screaming.

"As if you could out run me!" He then begins to run but very slowly.

"Yeah I can." I know I can and I could

"Well, as if you could fight me off!" He then picks up a stick and tries to break it in half. I come over to him and break it for him. "You know what, let's just go home." He says to me. I hop on his back wanting to know what it is like to run so fast, he jumps up in the air and these wings come out of his back. "Emma I have to tell you something."

"Oh my God, you are a fairy!"

"Yes and no."

"Well" I want to know!

"I came from a vampire and a fairy so I'm a vampry."

"Oh that's, .... totally awesome!" I was right about in the car! I am totally smart I thought I wasn't but I am. I have a mystical boyfriend to!