Chapter 4

So the rest of my classes come in a blur and not just because of my overwhelming stupidity. All day after lunch, all I can think about was how Fredward rejected me! I mean I’m the hottest girl I know! So, I am getting out of trig and this girl that was with that jerk Fredward comes up to me.

“You smell good!” she says to me,

“Umm, are you okay?”

“You would taste soooo gooood” then she starts giggling,

“You know your pretty weird” I tried to walk away, but she grabbed my arm

“By the way I’m Wonder, I saw you talk to my brother. I just wanna let you know that he thinks you would taste good too.”

            She then quickly skipped away, her short, dark red hair flowing in the breeze.

So after that really creepy moment, I start toward my next class. The bell rings as I’m entering the door. There is a fan on right next to the door, so I decided to make the best of it. I come in making sure the fan is blowing my hair, and I walk extra slow to add hotness. The teacher says “Miss Swag, please take your seat”

“No problem teach.” I laughed at under my breath knowing I had made him mad.

Oh great, now I’m next to Fredward. He seems very tense like he is getting ready to eat someone, but I don’t pay attention. My breath smells minty fresh, so when I say this to him I try to breathe excessively (that means a lot).

“Hey, your sister says you think I’d taste good, is that some kind of compliment?” I then quickly bat my eyelashes, tying to get him to look at me.

“I guess you could say that, if you think about it in a masochistic way.” His voice is so sweet and sultry I immediately turn away. Why?  The hot girls aren’t supposed to blush; it’s not right. Every now and then I look at him, he seems to be struggling with something. Maybe he was trying not to kiss me, I am hot you know. As soon as the bell rang he quickly gets up and walks away. As he walks away he gives me this stare that at any moment he could kill me. Next is gym, I hope I don’t embarrass the girls here too much.

             I’m making many friends in gym. Let’s see, I meet Jessie bell who is very athletic and Helena who is really geeky, but I think I can make her hot like me. The volleyball is racing at me so I look forward and position my hands just right for a set. I hit the ball feeling the fabric push against my skin, the ball goes up. Then what? I jump up using all of the force in my feet, as I’m in the air I can feel everyone staring at me in awe; I raise my hand and spike the volleyball. The ball goes speeding towards the ground, way too fast for everyone to get it. The ball smacks the ground and my team goes wild, a giant smirk comes across my face, finally feeling at home. My feeling of home is when the spotlight is on me. Just then the bell rings. I make my way to the car and drive off quickly, not to be seen by anyone.

            When I get home, I try to make dinner. How many foods do I try? French toast, pancakes, enchiladas, lasagna and finally box cereal. I give up and walk up the stairs. My feet drag because I know tomorrow if I want to maintain my rep I will have to confront Fredward. I mean how could he reject me like this? Maybe I came on too strong. No he just came on to slow, yeah that’s it. Well I have nothing to fear because in a couple of days Jessie bell, Helena, Feminine Pat, a couple of other boys and I were going to Al Pull. Al Pull is the nicest beach near Sporks and I seriously need to regain my tan. After I take a shower I go right to bed (for once) and never think twice.