Chapter 1

Woah, that flight doesn’t take long at all. Here I go entering Sporks. Okay, so I’m getting into my dad’s station wagon, the ugliest car in the world, people keep staring at me. I bet they’re staring at me because of how beautiful I am. I mean, I’m probably the prettiest girl in Sporks right? My dad starts bombarding me with questions like: How is your mom? She’s fine, So are you still into volleyball? I’m only the champion at my school, and the worst of all, So do you have a boyfriend yet? Or are you waiting for that special someone? NO dad I don’t currently have a boyfriend because I’ve already dated every guy in the school. There was this really awkward silence as if for the first time ever dad actually got the notion that I didn’t wanna talk to him. “Maybe you’ll find the one in Sporks.”

“No dad I won’t cause Sporks has a population of 534 and I highly doubt anyone’s gonna be hot enough for my standards.”

“Well if you say so Emma.” (my name is Emma Swag)

The rest of the ride has no conversation at all, which is good because then I can actually get a chance to text all my friends.

Finally we are at the house. The house was grey, the grass was brown, and worst of all my room had a big view of the sucky town of Sporks. As we walk into the front door my mom had ran through years ago my dad just happens to blurt out, “You look just like your mother.”

“Thanks dad”

“Are you a good cook?”

“Dad, do you not remember the time I set your kitchen on fire?”

“Oh, well sorry I wasn’t thinking Emms” I quickly hurry up to my room with my 14 bags to unpack. I had only packed the essentials makeup, clothes, volleyball gear and magazines. I put everything in a specific place because I knew I would forget where I put everything. I take a shower, put on my pj’s, take one look at Sporks and immediately go to bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N- well here ya go! ~Mik