Make A Deal

A doll brings back many memories to the girl. She always regrets being one but though she is still not sure about that. At least she still finds a place to stay without any disruption. When will this trickery end for her.

                                                  Another question is left unanswered.

*Unknown's Point of View*

The sun started to rise up as its sunlight leaked through cracks on the wall. I continued to sit on the bed below the attic where the nice girl was in my human form. How can I even show myself to her? I was supposed to be lost forever but now I've been found! Should I just leave to another place? No, I should probably stay so she won't get suspicious.

I heard a silent yawn coming from the attic and went back to being a doll. The quiet girl came down the attic and headed towards me. Her delicate hands held me up.

"A doll is only nothing but of material...you are different though." She mumbled and placed me back on the bed. She began to start leaving to outside.

 Maybe she won't tell. Should I show her myself? Is she even trustworthy? But, she's so silent that she is even quieter as a mouse. Maybe, she could be a friend.

I quietly got to my human form and walked right behind her, hoping she wouldn't hear my footsteps. I tried reaching for her but I was still hesitating from doing so. Until finally I couldn't wait anymore and I grabbed her shoulder.

She stopped for a moment and turned to look at me with her deep scarlet eyes. She backed away from me slowly and then started running out of the house.

"Wait!" I yelled; chasing after her.

As she approached the door I quickly pulled her back in and covered her mouth trying to prevent her from screaming.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," I whispered in her ear hoping she wouldn't overreact, "I'm going to let you go but please...don't scream." I let go of her and backed away.

She slowly turned to me with worried eyes but then her face grew a grin, her hand turned to a fist and she began running to me angrily.

Just as she threw a punch at me, I ducked and swiftly grabbed her wrist stopping it. As I looked at her, for a moment she was confused but returned to be angry.

I twisted her around by her wrist and put my arm around her neck. She tried with all her might to get out of my grip but it was no use for her.

"You're one of 'them," I said merely surprised, "now...what is it that you're here for?" I asked.

She stayed quiet for a moment but then replied, "None of your business!"

At last, she slip under my arm and escaped; simultaneously she kicked in my stomach. She had dashed to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. The girl looked really eager to do any damage to me. Her smile widened and she ran to me again.

"Stay out of my life and maybe I can spare you." She swung the knife multiple times at me but missed.

"Not until I know." I kept dodging her attacks.

"Why are you so calm? Shouldn't you be frightened?" She pointed the weapon at me, smiling happily.

"So...you're this girl's other side. Am I right?" I looked at the item in her hand.

"No, you're absolutely wrong there my friend. She is my 'Other side', I'm simply the original one. Why does this bother you so much?" She leaned her head.

"Because...I swore...that I would rid the world of you 'demons'. Now, do you know anyone else like you?" I questioned.

"Nope, never in my life right now...also," She looked down at her finger as she ran it down the knife, "I'm sorry but I'm afraid that you will have to be killed now. I was afraid that it would lead to this even though I didn't even know you for so long."

"The only thing that's coming from your mouth is nothing but lies." I grinned.

"You may be right there and you can also be wrong there too. Anyways, all of your efforts you promised yourself are going to be of waste!" Yet again she charged at me but I was able to knock the knife out of her hand easily.

I quickly grabbed a rag I kept in my pocket and covered her mouth with it. She quickly started to lose conscious from the drug I put on it and fell carelessly to the ground.

--An Hour Later--

*Saoirse's Point of View*

"Huh? W-where am I?" I mumbled.

I look down to see my hands tied together behind my back and my feet together as well. I was placed in a dark room with an only dim light hanging above me.

"Now," someone stepped into the room, "will you tell me?" The boy doll was actually a human standing before me with a bat in his hand.

"I don't know what you mean." I quietly said. 

"Show yourself already...and your true self." He lifted my chin with the end of his wooden bat.

."Let me go! I don't want to be here!" I cried out struggling to break free from the ropes that held me.

"Are sure you really want to do this?" He tilted his head at me.

"Yes! You maniac; keeping people here!" I started becoming angry.

He stayed quiet for a moment and walked around me. He was looking for something from me but I don't know what it was. How did I even get caught by him? Just about when he was going to give up looking he stopped behind me.

"Ah, this is what I was looking for." He whispered seductively into my ear.

He swept my hair to my left side and grabbed something out of his pocket. Just as I turned to look at him a sharp pain developed on the side of my neck and I was instantly paralyzed. I couldn't move anymore, my body went numb, why did I freeze so suddenly? I closed my eyes for an instant but they stayed like that.

                                              I fell into a deep sleep with this body of mine.

*Unknown's Point of View*

"So, you still remember how to reveal a demon's real person. Interesting." I leaned against the wall and looked at the girl now named 'Saoirse'.

"Never mind that. I just have to eliminate you." The boy furiously said.

"By the way, I never caught your name." I looked down at my black painted nails and black shoes.

"Zero..." he said ever so quietly.

"Ania is my name," I sighed, " so what now? You going to try to kill me?"

"No, I have an even better idea.....How do you make a deal with a demon?" He gave a smirk.

He's got to be kidding! I almost burst into laughing!  I tried holding in my laugh but I just couldn't; I laughed out like a maniac. It was so funny that I almost started tearing up.

"You know that you are going to kill yourself." I explained to him.

"Whatever the cost. Just make the deal with me." He had a serious face.

"Fine. Now, what is your wish that you want to fulfill?" I asked.

Zero stayed quiet for a moment and finally he said these exact words...

                                   "I want to rid the world of demons for at least a year."  

--------

YES!!!!!!!!   I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!  Short chapter if u ask me. I wanted to write more but frankly i got lazy...

Hope you like it!   Vote/Comment/Fan!!!      Thank You!