True Tale

Wondering why this is happening? Poor Ania is learning about herself ...

                                                           Just have patience

*Ania's Point of View*

"Stupid Zero! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I whined as I went down to where Tadashi lived.

Now I have to go apologize to that idiot that back talked to me. I only know that he recently moved into an apartment room since he's going to college but I don't know which one. I remember finding him near the store where I got this outfit, maybe the owner knows him.

"Hello?" I crossed my arms as I walked in the store.

"Ah, It' you darling. What is it that you need?" He tapped the tip of his ends on the counter.

I stayed quiet for a moment then said, "Tadashi. I'm looking for him. You know where he lives?"

"Tadashi? Yes, he lives on Pason Avenue in apartment 40," He willingly told told me, "Also, that dress you traded is worth millions! It is made of the finest silk and smooth like marble, almost like an Angel made it." The manager said with excitement.

"Good...because I would like the dress back."

"Too bad darling...The dress is mine now. A trade is a trade." He shrugged his shoulders and turned around to leave the room.

"I'll trade you something worth your wildest dreams for that dress."  I held out my hand in a fist.

The manager stopped in his footsteps after he heard what I said. He was interested in this deal and decided to listen.

"How foolish..."  I muttered quietly enough for him not to hear.

"What is this deal your proposing? And what is it that you want to trade?" He leaned on the counter.

"A fine stone made of jewels, rubies, gold, silver and much more," I opened my fist to show him it. The stone was filled with an array of color and shined the brightest than anything in the store. Everything a human wanting wealth is found in this stone. I grinned at the sight of the man falling for my trick.

The manager gave me a suspicious look and agreed. He handed me the dress as I placed the material object in his hand.

"Thanks....idiot...." I walked out of the wretched place. "Now to put this dress back on." I looked over to see a abandoned building.

"Perfect, I can slip this dress on."

---*Few Minutes Later---

I sighed as I walked out onto the pavement. I crossed my arms and began walking down the street to my destination. I swayed my head side to side as I came upon different street signs that caught my attention. The street was being filled with performers trying to earn money in order for them to survive.

"Neru-San! Neru-San!" A girl with big brown eyes I've seen before took a hold of my hand.

I looked at her surprised but then I yanked my hand out of her grip and kept walking. She was persistent and kept following me.

"Neru-San! Do you remember me?" She had a big smile. Usually a human would fall for this act but I can tell it was an artificial smile.

"Yeah...so?" I said bluntly.

"Why are you being so mean Neru-San?" She gave a pout.

"See ya' later kid." I walked away down Pason street.