Silent Lips Moving

Feeling guilt not telling anything...Life slowly fading away...Wanting to know..

*Ania's Point of View*

"Zero...Can we take a break?" I huffed after walking somewhat miles with him.

"Sure." He simply said.

He's not really the talkative one. Anyways, we ended up being in what the humans called, "China Town" again!

"You know what you did here before...now you have to repay for it." He said with a bored expression crossing his arms.

"What did I do?" I whined.

"What you did to that boy, Tadashi."

I stayed quiet for a moment wondering how in the Hell did he know that boy's name. There's definitely something he's not telling me. I glared at him before saying my reply.

"Too bad," I shrugged my arms and gave a grin, "I already told him not to come near me again."

Zero turned to face me directly and said, "You're under my demand until you successfully complete my request so that means you have to do whatever I say...so sad."

I started getting frustrated at him. No matter how mad I get at Zero, he is right. I clenched my empty hand into a fist, wanting to throw a punch at him, turned around and left looking for the boy.

*Zero's Point of View*

Ania turned away from me and left into the mist looking for the boy I told her to find. Then a dove came from the sky and I willingly put my arm out for it to land on it.

The bird looked at me with gracious eyes that were surrounded by the whitest feathers that any bird would want. I petted it gently until I felt a presence behind me.

"What is it?" I saw a girl dressed in a black dress with big brown eyes looking at me fiercely.

"I'm not letting you screw up the whole project we've been working on! Too much effort was put into this!" She pointed at me.

"Maybe it's something that I don't want..." I ignored her.

"How could you say something like that!? Don't you know we could all be free both Angels and Demons? The point is that..."

"The point is that it's not a match meant to be put together if you understand the concept. The Angels are supposed to watch over humans and protect them but the Demons need to feed from humans, taking their souls." I interrupted and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

She looked at me with anger and gave a wide grin that spread over her face, "Be sure you watch that girl so she doesn't get tempted." Finally she walked away and vanished in a pitch black fog.

----------

Short chapter  :)   I looking forward to writing the next one that's why ...

Did anyone remember that girl???   :P

Hope you enjoyed!

                                                      Sincerely Yours,

                                                                     Mindless~Artist