Adorable Joe Panik

Anabel had always hated futuristic Planet DSO with its obedient, orange Oreos. It was a place where she felt puzzled.

She was an intuitive, deranged, rum drinker with dirty fingers and slimy fingers. Her friends saw her as an elegant, embarrassed elephant. Once, she had even helped a zany gremlin baby cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Anabel walked over to the window and reflected on her oreoy surroundings. The snow flurried like laughing dogs.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Joe Panik. Joe was an adorable gamer with ugly fingers and greasy fingers.

Anabel gulped. She was not prepared for Joe.

As Anabel stepped outside and Joe came closer, she could see the valid glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a hug," Joe bellowed, in a virtuous tone. He slammed his fist against Anabel's chest, with the force of 7554 cats. "I frigging love you, Anabel ."

Anabel looked back, even more shocked and still fingering the bendy poop. "Joe, let's take over the country," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two mashed, miniature monkeys sitting at a very witty funeral, which had reggae music playing in the background and two deranged uncles walking to the beat.

Suddenly, Joe lunged forward and tried to punch Anabel in the face. Quickly, Anabel grabbed the bendy poop and brought it down on Joe's skull.

Joe's ugly fingers trembled and his greasy fingers wobbled. He looked delighted, his body raw like a bad, barbecued banana.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Joe Panik was dead.

Anabel went back inside and made herself a nice drink of rum.

THE END