The Letters

Hey there,

This is just a cute filler chapter of the letters between Lily and James before James comes over on Christmas Eve.

Hope you like it!

--

James,

I just got home five minutes ago. Petunia already called me a freak, and her nasty fiancee is here too. I've shut myself in my room and I'm not leaving until you come to get me.

Love - Lily

>

Lily,

I can't get you. I know it sucks.

You need to leave your room and eat and socialize or your parents will think you are depressed and will blame it on you dating me, probably.

My parents are home for the next couple of days, which is great because usually they don't even get Christmas off.

There was a bad Muggle attack this afternoon a couple of towns away from yours, tell your family to stay safe and don't do anything rash.

Pads is telling me to tell you to let him know if you want him to go over there and cheer you up. Not gonna happen, right?

The chocolate frog is from Moony. Actually, it was his, and I took it from him and attached it to this note.

I miss you so much it's crazy.

Love,

James

>

James,

Your owl woke me up at 3AM to deliver this. I let him in and went back to sleep. Sorry it took me 12 whole hours to write back.

The Muggle attack is terrifying. There's nothing really I can do for my family, but I told them about it and warned them about the whole War thing. I never did before because I thought it wasn't an issue. I'm scared.

Thank Remus for the chocolate frog, and tell Sirius that if he comes anywhere near my house, he'll be on the receiving end of some very nasty jinxes.

I miss you way more than you miss me, I promise.

Love,

Lily

>

Lily,

STOP RIGHT THERE. You cannot say by any means that you miss me more! That is a lie.

Things are pretty okay here. I have a special surprise on Christmas Eve, so hang in there, okay?

Love,

James

PS. Remus and Sirius insisted on writing their own notes to you and attaching them below:

HELLO LILYPAD

Is your sister fit? On a scale of 1-10?

Give Vermin a nice kick in the arse from me. Half because he is a meanie, half because he is dating my Tunsesturrrrrrr.

Jamesie boy is so depressed these days he just mopes around the house he only talks to other people during and after he gets one of your letters <-- That's not true, Lily, I swear.