chapter thirteen

Leah's P.O.V  *next morning*

My eyes fluttered open at 8 AM and met a pair of beautiful green eyes. He immediately smiled at me when he noticed I was awake, and it made me smile too. 

"You were amazing last night, baby." Harry said, his voice deep and raspy. 

"You weren't too bad yourself, I must say." I replied and smirked at him. 

I gave Harry a quick kiss before I left the bed, tucking the sheets around me to cover up my naked body. 

"I wish you weren't leaving today.." Harry said as I was picking up my clothes. "I miss not having you around anymore." 

"I miss seeing you too, Harry, but I sadly can't stay. I've got work and all that, you know." I said. "But, we'll still text every day, right?" 

"Of course we will." He said and wrapped his arms around me from behind, starting to kiss my neck. "When will we be picking up Darcy?"

"Well, she seemed to have a great time with Josh, so let's give her at least an hour more with him, yeah?" I suggested and I felt Harry nod against my shoulder. 

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy, and I got a terrible pain in my chest. I clutched my hand over my chest, and I could see the worried look on Harry's face. 

"Leah, is everything alright?" He asked. 

"Yeah, just a little bit of pain. I'm alright now." I answered before walking into the bathroom. 

I got dressed within two minutes and got my hair and make up done too. I hesitated a bit before heading back into the 'living room'. Harry was now fully dressed too.

"Are you sure you're fine, babe?" Harry instantly asked. "And please be honest with me. I need to know if we need to take you the hospital or not."

"Harry, I'm fine." I said, doing my best to ignore the pain. I didn't wanna ruin the last few hours I had with Harry. 

"Okay, just tell me if it comes back, alright? I want you to be safe." He said. 

"Thanks for caring, babe." I replied. 

"Now come back to bed and cuddle with me." He said and dragged me down on the bed with him. He embraced me with his warm arms and I rested my head on his chest. "I love you so much. I don't want you to go yet." 

"I don't want to go either.. But, that's just how it is." I replied. 

"Aren't you gonna tell me you love me too?" He teased. 

"Of course I love you, dumb ass." I said and we both laughed. 

We stayed in the bed for almost an hour, just talking about random things that crossed our minds. I always love having those conversations with Harry, those where I can say whatever I want without having to think twice before speaking.

"Should we pick up Darcy soon?" Harry asked and kissed my cheek. 

"Yeah, just give me some time to re-do my hair." I answered and got up from the bed. I headed into the bathroom and got my hair done- again. 

When I was done with my hair, I put on a pair of white converse and headed back to Harry. 

"Are you ready to go now?" Harry asked as he picked up the key card and I nodded. "Do you know which hotel room it was?" 

"I think it was 285." I replied as we headed out of the room. 

Harry grabbed my hand as we entered the elevator and went down to the 2nd floor. We walked down the long hallway until we finally stood in front of room 285. Harry was the one to knock on the door.