chapter nine

Leah's P.O.V

When I finally looked up at Harry after my little speech, I couldn't help but cry realizing everything I had just said. Those were the words I never ever thought I would have to say to him, and it hurt hearing them come out of my mouth. But even worse, Harry was crying too. 

"I-I think you should go.. And I think it's best if I skip your show tonight. Just bring Darcy over here afterwards." I said wiping away my tears. Harry just nodded as he stood up and left the room within the next five seconds. 

Honestly, I felt kinda bad for him. I never even meant for those words to come out, but I was just so mad, and I couldn't just take it back, could I? No, I couldn't. 

But hopefully, Harry would do something to try and fix this situation, making us a happy family once again. 

Harry's P.O.V

As I left the hotel, I couldn't stop crying. The tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes and I had to wear a pair of sunglasses so the paparazzis wouldn't see it. I really wasn't in the mood for some rumors being made right now.

I made my way through to large crowd outside the hotel and got into my car. It was hard driving away considering all the girls practically throwing themselves over my car, but eventually, I got away from them.

I arrived at the venue about five minutes later and went straight inside. I saw that most of the band and crew was starting to arrive, but the boys were still in the meeting. Lou and Lottie were testing out different hairstyles and make up on each other, and Darcy and Lux were both playing together on the black leather couch.

Unnoticed, I walked into the venue and sat down at the edge of the stage, taking a look around the huge arena. I looked over at Josh's drum set and pictured Darcy earlier today when she was sat on the chair playing on the drums using her hands. I bet she would love to stand next to Josh sometime and watch him play. Maybe that's where I'll let her stay until it's time for her to help us sing Drag Me Down. 

"Daddy?" I turned around to see Darcy and Lux standing a few meters away from the stage, each of them holding onto a barbie doll. 

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked wiping away my tears. 

"Why are you sad, daddy?" She asked and the two girls walked closer to the stage. 

"Darcy said you and your girlfriend are fighting." Lux said. 

"Yes, we are fighting." I replied honestly. "Leah and I are just not having a good part of our relationship, but I can assure you that everything's gonna be fine. I still love her very much, and I'm not gonna give up on her." 

"You promise?" Darcy asked. 

"I promise." I answered. "Anyways, do you want me to make the technology guy put on some Sesame Street on the big screen for you?" 

"Yes!" They both shouted, jumping up and down. 

I walked backstage and talked to the technology guy, James, and he gladly put it on for the girls. After he put it on, I walked back into the arena and sat down a few seats behind Darcy and Lux. 

I forced a smile on my face as I snapped a picture of the girls with the big screen in the background and posted it on Instagram with the caption; 'How to babysit, a book written by Harry Styles'. I literally chuckled at my own joke as I published it. The photo instantly got likes and comments, some of the comments were saying how cute it was that Darcy and Lux are friends, and other comments were asking for me to take a selfie with them. So, for the fans sake, that's what I did. I walked up to the girls and took a picture of all three of us and posted it on Instagram. This time I captioned it; 'you asked for it'.

A few hours passed, and the rest of the boys finally arrived at the venue. The girls immediately ran over to hug them before they went back to watching Sesame Street. It was crazy how they had kept themselves entertained for so long just by watching a screen. 

"How'd the meeting go?" I asked the boys when they sat down on the empty seats next to me. 

"It went great." Liam answered. 

"What did you talk about?" I asked. 

"Well, we're kind of gonna be filming a second movie." Niall replied and my eyes widened. Another one? "You see, since we're already past halfway of this tour, a big part of the movie is gonna be what our life is at home. So apparently they're gonna be filming us for a few weeks when we go home. They also want Darcy and Leah to make an appearance." 

"Did anyone say my name?" Darcy said as she turned around in her seat. 

"No, we were talking about my little sister Daisy." Louis replied. Darcy just shrugged and turned back around. "How long have Sesame Street been on?" 

"Too long, man." I replied. "We're getting even closer to the episode we're in, and I'm just praying for it to be a power cut or something." I said making them chuckle. 

"But Harry, how did things go with Leah?" Zayn asked. 

"Basically, she's pissed at me. She's leaving tomorrow, so she's mad that I had to cancel my plans with her and Darcy again. And, well, she just told me about how Darcy reacted when I cancelled my trip home on our last tour." I explained. "So, today I went to her hotel to talk with her, and we almost broke up. I mean, we're still on the verge of breaking up so I'm trying to figure out a way to make it up to her by tomorrow morning." 

"Well, you could sing a song to her tonight at the concert." Niall suggested. "Just don't send her a text like you did this morning. That was really pathetic." 

"I swear I'm about to kill you. I bet it's your fault that this happened. If you would've just shut your annoying mouth this morning maybe I wouldn't be in this situation." 

"For a fact, I started being annoying after you called Leah." He said. 

"Well you could've told me you were still in your bunk! I didn't know you were listening to the whole conversation!" I said. 

"Daddy, can you be quiet? We're trying to watch something." Darcy said, and the rest of the boys 'ohhhh'd'. 

"Getting sassy, eh, Darcy?" Louis said smiling at her. 

"She's sassy like you, uncle Louis." Lux said laughing, and so did the other boys and Darcy. 

I was laughing with them, but stopped when I saw Leah's face through an open door that lead backstage. She was stood in front of Lou and Lottie, and I could see her holding a tissue in her left hand. I also noticed her red eyes and the way her eyes were shining from the tears. What was she doing here?