The Wife

Aaron's POV--------

I was starting to think about my first house with my wife. It was a tiny home. It had 3 hallways, one bathroom and one bed room. The kitchen didn't have an island, Lily--I mean my wife, didn't like that. She had always wanted a big kitchen, and 2 children.(zero chill here) One daughter and one son.

*He begins to tear up*

I wish could give her that kitchen island and a daughter. I wish I could of given her that life, what she really wanted... Before that son of a bitch man(OHHHHH HE SAID A BAD WORD), Zane, sent his soldiers after my wife and I. I am here today because of her. I thank her for that, but I would really rather have my family back, to love, to cherish, something that I took for granted back when I had my family. ZANE WILL PAY.

Aphmau's POV-----

I thought I would mess up there, tell him ... things. Aaron is really a nice guy and I would really, really, really, would like him to be closer to me, I feel safer with him, than Laurence and Garroth combined. And thats a big statement .

Third person view------

"Aphmau, there is some one at the gates." Kyle said with a urgency in his voice.

"Why don't you ask Levin?"

"Levin is busy with a business trip." He answered 

"Okay I will go."

---Them going to the gates---

"Hello?" Asked Aphmau

"Hello,yes, I am Ryder, I am looking for my father, Aaron." The stranger implied.