The Beginning

Ok new series, lets do this.

Aaron's POV---

I was talking to Laurence about something, I couldn't remember, all I could see was Aphmau. Irene (How do you spell it?) she looked really pretty today. I finished my conversation with Laurence when Aph headed towards me.

"Hey." She said nervously. She seemed to be uncomfortable around me, I wish she wasn't.

"Hey," I had to say it with a reassuring voice that I had to use with my son and wife when they were... alive...

"I was just checking in with everybody seeing how they were doing, I know I'm not the lord any more, I just want to make sure everybody is okay." In a calmly voice she added.

"Thats nice, its very kind of you to think of every body not just yourself in these kind of situations. say can I walk with you?" I really did want to walk with her, it was a nice day. It was warm, but not hot. The sun wasn't in our eyes, I could she Aphmau's geor-- I mean nice, pretty, caring face.

"So,uh, where are we going Aaron?"

"I don't know. It's nice to hear my name again, after all these years of hiding behind this mask."

"A-Aaron..."

"It's also nice to open up." as I took off my mask.

"Aaron I want to talk to you about some thing."

Oh no.