Dreams and Nightmares

This first part makes me VERY happy.

Also its like a week later from the last time we left off BTW.

Aarons POV---

The sun settled into the painted sky, beautiful.

"Hey Aaron." She said reassuring as she wrapped her arms around my body from behind."

"Hey Aph." I say turning to her.

"Its getting to be night, we should go inside before it gets too dark."

"Aphmau?" Please irene I hope she accept this, her black hair swayed in the sunset when she turned around. It was almost hypnotizing.

"Yes?"

"I love you," I watch her absorb the words, then her eyes light up, "I love you, I hope you never leave me." No clue why I had to say it two times, but it felt necessary.

"I love you too." She tears up, she tries to say something but I stop her in her tracks with a passionate kiss.

TIME SKIP------

Aphmau had fallen asleep with her obsidian hair all over her pillow.

"Aaronn..." She murmur unknowing what she was saying. I pulled her to my bare chest, she was warm, mostly because she was hogging all of the covers. Heh, but I kept warm because Aphmau was here, and I was not letting go. My eyes shut with ease.

...

Hello Enki.

What, who are you?

You don't recognize your own father? Enki, or should---

Father?!

No time for small chat, you sweet heart, Irene---

Aphmau is Irene?! After all these years of trying to find her I finally did.

Would you stop cutting your father off? Like I was saying Enki-- Im sorry apparently its Aaron now, but back on the subject, Aphmau or should I say Irene is in grave danger. There is a war between the nether rand Sabodans, and the Sabodans need her magic energy to power a weapon that will kill all of humanity. The Sabodans will kidnap Aphmau at some point soon. This is a warning. Good bye son.

FATHER---

...

In Aphmaus bed I sit up and gasp.

"Aaron, honey, whats wrong?

"You are in trouble sweetie."