The clouds

Hey everybody! I feel as if I should introduce myself because there are so many new people who read my stuff! 

Hello there, my name is Katie. I play the cello and guitar, have two cats, and love to write. My main ship is Aarmau, which I hold very close to my heart, but I might do different things once in a while. I love you guys, I will see you next line!

Third person POV---------

Aaron held the door for Aphmau as they walked out. It was After noon, so the sun was still out, the rubble path crumbled underneath their feet. With their hands intertwined, it was perfect. The clouds were white and fluffy, almost as if the clouds reflected their moods.

"You know, you don't have to be with me."

"Aaron, dont ruin it for me, I have never done this. Remember when we first met?" Aaron nodded, "You saved me, although our second or third encounter was not very... fun..."

"Sorry about that, I had not interacted with someone in like a year."

"But anyways, you were there when I needed you, and now you are here again. I want to say thank you. Seriously, without you I would be dead. I just realized if I lose you, I would... I would..." 

*Aphmau tears up*

Then once more Aaron hugged Aphmau 

"I don't know what I would do either." he whispered in her ear. They pulled apart and starred into each other eyes, then continued walking. they ended up finding their selves deep into the forest. They decided to sit down against a tree.

AARONS POV------

Aphmau had her head on my lap, her black hair spread out onto my pants. I should really find some better pants. I want to say the three biggest words ever, I. Love. You, but it has only been two days. You can say that two days into the relation ship, it just wouldn't make sense. I starred into the trees, just wondering about my future.

"Aaron?"

"Hm?"

She pulled herself up to me and pulled my mask off, then put her lips on mine. This moment could last forever. She wrapped her arms around me and used me for support. This is the woman that I have fallen in love with, and I it, I love her. (I think I just spent ten minute just thinking about that, I AM SO JEALOUS I WISH THE BOY I LIKED WOULD DO THIS TO ME UGH)After our moment she just cuddled underneath enjoying each others company. We talked about everything you can think of, except us, until we had to walk back.

"What are we?"

"Well someone you just cuddled with for two hours straight."

"C'mon Aaron, be serious, I know that you like me, I like you. That is what a healthy relationship needs right? I know I cannot be a substitute for your wife, but I really want to be more than friends Aaron."

"Me too. That settles it, I guess I am your boyfriend. Awesome!"

"So that would make me your girlfriend?"

"What would a boyfriend be without his girlfriend?"

"Good point, want to stay over tonight at my house? You won't be living underneath a rock."

"What are you saying here?" 

"Just say yes Aaron."

"Okay, okay, I am staying over tonight."

"Yay!"