The sad part

Sorry for not writing/typing for a while:(
Also just saying the slanted words are thoughts, okay?
Third person POV---------
The next day, Laurance left for Meteli. Leaving behind his friends, family, and the one he hurt. His ears rang with Aaron's words 'You hurt her... ON MY WATCH AND I COULDN'T SAVE HER.' (<--- the power of copy and paste)I am a monster. Nobody deserves to be with a monster. How could I do that? I need to get away from every one. I am a danger to anyone and everyone.
Aphmau's POV-------
I remember what I told Laurence earlier
"PLEASE, DON'T GO LAURENCE!"
"I have to, I am a danger to every body here."
"We can help! Just ,please, stay."
"Oh yeah, where the girl of my dreams has been stolen right in front of my eyes! Ah, yes, where I have been trying so hard to get you, and here comes all high and mighty!"
"You're just going to have to accept it Laurence, fate works in mysterious ways."
"Fate has not been in my odds lately, Aphmau. I need a break from everything, let me go, please."
I broke down crying as he walked away.  I never got to say goodbye.
*tears welling up*
I hope our paths meet again, Laurence.
3 DAYS PASS
(Also Aaron's POV) :)
Aph has been in her room a lot lately. I wouldn't blame her. Her best friend hurt her, yelled at her, then left her without saying good bye. Maybe I should go check on her. First place I check is the tree house, not there. There is only one place that I know she would be. I walk up to her oddly purple house.
"Aphmau! I'm coming in!" I hear nothing back. I let myself in and look around. I realized I've never been in her home before, this is all new. I walk upstairs and opened a door. There she was, tear stained and pale.
"Aphmau?"
She turned to me, but still gazing out of a window.
"Everybody has been worried about you. Do I need to cook you something?"
"I'm fine. Just shooken up. I miss him so much Aaron." She started crying again. I approached her and wrapped my arms around her limp body.
"It's okay," there was a long pause "I'm here. I might not be Laurence, but I can make you smile right?"
"I guess you can" we sat there for about 5 minutes. Just hugging when I pulled away.
"I am making you some food. You look starving. What do you want."
"I don't know, you are the chef here."
"Spaghetti it is!" She giggled at that.
TIME SKIP TO SPAGHETTI (hehe)
"Aaron! This is amazing!" She sang
"Glad you liked it, used to make it for Ryder all the time. He really loved it a lot." I smiled while saying that, and sat down with my plate. "Levin and Malichi really miss you, after this we should take a walk."
"A walk sounds good. But let me finish this meal first!" (This just proves that a way through a women's heart is food)
"Whatever you say."