Ryder

(OMG WHAT HOW I DONT KNOW EVEN THO I AM THE WRITER IM ON THE EDGE ABOUT MY OWN STORY ARE OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THIS OR AM I THE ONLY ONE??!??)
Third person POV------
"Woah woah woah- WHAT!?" Aphmau exclaimed " Kyle go get Aaron now." Kyle nodded
"So you probably have seen my father, just guessing here."
"Ryder..." Aaron came from a distances with a confused face. "Ryder?"
"Hi Dad."
"Open the gates, OPEN THE GATES!"
"Dad, it's okay I'm not going anywhere."
"No it's not. How long have you been on your own? Is your mother with you? Did you bring anybody with you?"
"Dad, just cool down for a second, I've been on my own for at lease 16 or 17 years." Ryder had a strong build of a body, but a skinny one too. His cloths were ripped up a and filthy." Sadly Mom actually died... and no I've been on my own for a couple of years now."
"I am SO SORRY."
"It's okay, I stopped from village to village getting materials, I actually remember getting supplies here once when I was thirteen? Fourteen? Any ways I was with a partner back then." He had explained  "We only needed water and cloths, actually,I got these cloths here! Which is why my cloths are so small, but we kept on moving from place to place, region to region."
"And never ran into me?"
"I guess your too good of a hider to be found."
"But... How did you survive you know Zane?" Aaron asked
"He kept me in a dungeon, put a decoy of me when he... you know... eventually I had escaped and I was 7, I had to grow up."
"Where did he keep you? The Nether?" Aphmau asked.
"No a normal dungeon, apparently I was some sort of savior or some thing that they needed to get rid of."
----Time skip a couple of hours---
Ryder down the stairs in Donnas house. He now has a dark blue shirt on with a pair of jeans.
"Really Donna, I'm fine with my last cloths."
"Non sense Ryder! You need cloths that fit you, plus I've always wanted to get rid of Logan's old cloths. Anyways Ryder, are you going to live with your father or are you going to move around some more?"
" I was hoping my Dad could figure that out for me, heh."
" How old are you Ryder? I've been dying to know!"
"I'm 18."
"I think that Yip and you will be good friends."
"I hop so."