FINALLY

(WHOOPIEEE SHIP TIME)

Third Person---------

Aaron and Aphmau walked on the beach, it was dawn, the sunset was like a palette of colors in the sky. Red, orange, purple, and blue. They both had intentions to start something. Suddenly Aaron slipped his fingers through Aphmau's. He was trying to play it cool, so was Aph. When suddenly they turned to each other.

"Seriously, how many guys have you made fall in love with you?" 

"A lot, but I am still trying to find some one, who will--" she was cut off by smooth lips brushing against hers. It was magical (OMGGG YASSSSS FINALLY AFTER LIKE WHAT 8 CHAPTERS WE ARE GETTIN TO THIS STUFF???!) they both pulled away.

"I am in so much trouble with Laurance and Garroth right about now." He chuckled as he swooped in again.

After at least fifteen wonderful minutes, they stopped, and put their forehead together (Which I find very romantic and I do not understand why I just do) After that they just breathed together. They went back to the tree house. Since it was dark and no one could see them, Aphmau gave Aaron a final kiss,  when Laurance came down the stairs with a contraption of light.

"Hey Aphmau! Look at this new thing that Dante gave me! It is called a flash--- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!?!"

"Oh boy." Aphmau  said.

Laurance puled out his sword and cut Aaron on his cheek because he could not stand the love off his life being taken away from him and Aaron was way to strong for him. Laurence turned into his full shadow knight form and accidentally turned his sword to Aphmau. Aaron could not save her this time, she was badly cut in her inner thigh and on just lighly on her stomach.

"Aph! NO!" He turned to Laurence "NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN! GOD DAMN YOU, YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH!" As he took demon Laurence out in one blow. But just enough to keep him alive and breathing, but unconscious. Katelyn hear Aaron yelling, and ran down the stairs. With Aaron of Laurence's knocked out body. The she turned to Aphmau's body, it looked like her soul was leaving her body. Katelyn picked up Aphmau's body and carried it to the tree house. Laurence turned back into a human. 

LAURANCES POV----------

What did I do? What hurts so bad? WHAT DID I SEE?? WERE THEY MAKING OUT? I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD HAPPEN! Wait... why is Aphmau not there? WHY IS THERE A PILE OF BLOOD INSTEAD? I suddenly saw Aaron above my body.

"You evil Sonnofabitch"

"What?" I asked.

"You hurt her... ON MY WATCH AND I COULDN'T SAVE HER!" He looked like he saw the same thing happen before.

"Wait... I HURT HER WHAT DID I DO?" What have I done? A drop of blood from Aarons cheek came down on me.

UPSTAIRS IN THE TREE HOUSE-------

Katelyn POV----------------------------- (Fun fact, my actual name is Katelyn but I go by Katie)

I tried to stop the bleeding but there was so much blood. I called for Emmalyn and Kenmur to see if they could help. They read a couple of books on this stuff so they were helpful for a little bit. Dante ran up the stairs with Donna by his side. 

"Donna, can you do anything?" Dante asked.

"I can stitch up the leg, maybe the stomach, but for the stomach I need to see how deep of a wound it is. Katelyn, get Laurance and Aaron up here. Can Anybody get Levin and Malichi?"

"I will go get them!" Said Kenmur.

I ran down the stairs to grab Aaron and Laurence. Aaron had never looked so... so... fierce. Laurence was in shock. "Guys, Donna needs all hands on deck." Aaron ran up the stairs, Laurence looked so sad. 

"Im not coming up Katelyn, I am a danger to every body."

"Okay well, take some time. Okay?" Laurence nodded and I ran back up to see Aaron at her side crying. murmuring "not again. Not again don't leave me please." Levin and Malichi ran up the stairs. Malachi stayed in the crowd with Emmalyn. Levin had dropped by Aphmau's side and held her hand, then a weird white flash happened. It felt so pure. 

"Huh..." 

"APHMAU! ARE YOU OKAY?" Wow Aaron must really care a lot about Aphmau.

"Yeah, I think I am fine, what happened?"

"You were hurt by Laurence's evil form, he ended up turning his weapon to you, thank Irene you were healed."

"I think... did I... Do I have your powers mom?"

"Yes, if I was unconscious and only two people were touching me, and one of them is a descendent of Irene. Then it's a option that you healed me."