Chapter 1

~note~
Y/N- your name
N/N- nick name
H/C- hair color
H/L- hair length
E/C- eye color
S/C- skin color

(your POV)
"MOM! DAD! Where are you?!" You shouted, "Mathew, Isaac, Lucy and Lyric are safe with me but I can't get a hold of Mellisa and I lost Toby!" I shout hoping to find my parents. Isaac and Lyric start crying in my arms while Lucy and Mathew are holding onto my legs, whinning and tears staining their cheeks, "Y/N, I'm scared. Wheres mommy or daddy and biggest sister?" Lucy asks me.

Ok ok so I bet your wondering why I'm calling for my parents and who Mellisa, Lucy, Mathew, Toby, Isaac and Lyric are? Ok let me start off. I'm Y/N and I'm 13 years old. I have H/C H/L hair, E/C eyes and S/C skin.

Lucy is my 7 year sister, Mathew is my 5 year old brother. Isaac is my 3 year old baby brother, Lyric is my 1 year old baby sister. Toby is my twin brother but I can't find him and Mellisa is my 19 year sister who is attending university and I'm trying to call her because our house is on fire and my parents are missing and I'm stuck with my sisters and brothers. But anyway lets get back to the story.

"Its ok Lucy, they're just....hiding we'll find them soon lets go outside, grab Mathews's hand and lets get out of this house" I tell Lucy and grab her hand and she grabs Mathews hand and we run out, Isaac and Lyric still crying in my arms.

Lucy and Mathew scream as a beam falls down bursting into flames, "other way, other way!!" i shout as we run out the back door and out into the street. "Why is our house on fire again?" Mateo asks, "I don't know Mathew" I say back, "come on lets get in the R.V" I say and we start walking to the car

Lucy helps me buckle in Isaac and Lyric in their car seats in the R.V and she goes in the back of the R.V with Mathew while I grab the keys I snatched before we left the house and start the engine and pull out the drive way. "Where's mommy and daddy N/N and why's the house on fire again?" Lucy asks, "I already told you, I don't know. Now grab the bags out the back and give Lyric and Isaac their bottles and hand me the walkie talkie and stop distracting me while I'm driving" I tell Lucy as she hands them their bottles and tosses me the walkie talkie.
"Mommy, daddy where are? Please try to contact Melissa. I love you bye" I whisper into the walkie talkie. This is the fifth time our house has been set on fire, its been going on since I was 11. Suddenly I hear coughing through the walkie talkie Y/N....