Chapter 2

(Your POV)

Y/N this is your mom, we're at your sisters university. Keep your siblings safe. You might not see us for awhile but remember we love you an-and don't trust anyone. The zombie apocalypse starts in a couple of hours, find shelter and food. Good luck, we love you guys, bye. The walkie talkie went back to static.

I started to panic, "Lucy, Mathew watch Lyric and Isaac while I get some supplies" I tell them and grab the backpack and money and stop at the gas station. I give Lucy the 'I'm watching you' look and hop out the car into the small store.

I walk up to the cashier, "hey um  can I get 6 cartons of gasoline for um a hundred dollars" I whisper, the cashier nods and heads out back. Five minutes later he comes back and helps me load them into the trunk of the R.V, "If you don't mind me asking but why do you want so many gasoline carton?" he asks, "if you don't mind me asking why is a bada$$ like you working as a cashier" I whisper ask.

The cashier chuckles, "I get bored, I'm Daryl Dixon" he says, "I'm Y/N, can I trust you?" I ask Daryl, "sure" he says, "well the zombie apocalypse starts soon and I need supplies" Daryl looks at me with wide eyes, "I knew it, can I come along?" he asks. I stare at him, "ummmm sure, do you got any family?" I ask,

"ya I got a brother but you don't want to bring him along, we went to work for this guy called the governor and kinda left me sooo no"  he says "wait you think my bike can fit in the trunk" he ask with hope in his eyes, "um sure, if you got it with you bring it out" I say.

Daryl runs to the back of the store and rolls out his bike. Or should I say motorcycle. I help him put it in the back, "lets get some food and drinks I say and grab multiple backpacks and toss some to Daryl and run into the store.

We start shoving as much food and drinks into the backpacks as possible, "you got any weapons, I only got a pocket knife." I ask Daryl, "ya got some at my home, if you want to drive to it" I think for a while, "hmmmm ok, lets go" I say and we run back to the R.V. "Can I drive" Daryl asks and I toss him the keys, "Y/N who's this?" Mathew asks, "oh just a friend, he's going to help us" I say and Daryl starts the engine.