Chapter 4

(Daryl POV, woah what?!)

We been on the road for a day already and only need thirty minutes till we get to the town named Tusukete, luckily we haven't bumped into any walkers as me and Y/N like to call the zombies.

I look at the teen girl who is currently getting her hair done by Lucy while playing pokemon with Mathew. Lyric and Isaac fell asleep a couple hours ago.

I kinda feel bad for her. A thirteen year-old girl having to take care of her 4 younger siblings during a zombie apocalypse and trying to contact her parents and older sister while pretending everythings fine and always keeping a smile, that must be tough.

I know I just met her but I love her like a sister and I promise I'll stay by her side through this mess but I feel like she's keeping a secret but it might just be nothing. "Are we there yet?" Mathew asks, "for the hundredth time, no. We only need thirty minutes." I say. Mathew pouts while Y/N chuckles, "Mat just eat your cookies" Y/N says handing him some cookies.

30 minutes later brought to you by Daryl's crossbow
(your POV)
After like a day and thirty minutes of driving we arrive at this small brick house with a backyard thats has a very tall iron fence, a garden, some animals in pens and a well, perfect. Tusukete really is a small town after all, there are barely any house but thats good i guess. I hop out the R.V and open the iron gate as Daryl drives the R.V in the back yard.

I close the gate and help him with the supplies and kids. "Dude you were right about this town, its got everything to survive" I say to Daryl, "yup now we only need to teach Michelle and Mathew to fight and we're all good" he said, "looks like its getting dark, I'll take first watch, you put the little a$$-kickers to sleep y/n" Daryl says and I nod and take them up to the second floor and make them go to sleep.

(time-skip to le morning, your POV)
What time is it, I think, time to get up you fata$$ the voice in my head says, fudge I thought I got rid of you I think well you didn't now get up