Ch 11

Y/n scooted over to the edge of the bed and the wall. Ron sat next to her as he sighed. "That was your dad?" She mumbled. Ron nodded. She stared at him and began to read his emotions. "You can cry if you want, I won't judge," she said simply. "No crying means your weak," Ron mumbled. Y/n flinched, "Crying means your weak Y/N!" Toby shouted as his eye began to swell. "No it doesn't, it just means you've been strong for too long," y/n said remembering telling Toby that. Ron sighed. "Sorry," he mumbled. "You don't mean that sorry," y/n mumbled. "Yes I do," Ron said as he put his head in his hands. "If anyone who should apologize it's me for making you bring me here," Y/n mumbled, staring at the wall with an expressionless face.

Ron shook his no as the room filled with silence. "Ron I know your crying, it's okay," y/n said as Ron looked up. "Nothing's okay," Ron said as he stared at her with red eyes. "Keep looking on the Brightside." Y/n mumbled, watching tears fall from Ron's eyes. "I swear your bipolar," Ron mumbled chuckling a bit. "Maybe I am?" Y/n questioned as she felt her own tears form. "Bipolar loser! You never be good enough for anyone, why don't you just die!" Shouted a voice as y/n flinched. Y/n stared at wall remembering all those times people would treat her badly. "I know you want to cry y/n," Ron said. "Shut it," y/n growled. Y/n looked down as a single tear fell to the ground.

Ron laid his head on her shoulder, "like you said, it's okay to cry right?" Ron asked as his voice broke in mid sentence as tears flowed down like a waterfall. Y/n looked at Ron and could see her brother in him. "Of course it is bro," y/n mumbled at Ron eyes widened at the word 'bro'. Y/n looked at the wall, shutting her eyes as tears flowed more now. Ron choose to ignore asking seeing the state she was in. "I can't take it anymore! I'm sorry y/n!" Shouted Toby as stood on the rail of the window. "Toby!" She shouted as she reached out for him but it was to late as he sailed down the window and landed with a loud crack on the concrete floor. Y/n fell to her knees, "Toby why?" She mumbled as she pulled out the match, lit it and dropped it. Quickly she ran down the stairs but tripped and bumped her head. She looked around and grabbed her siblings and dashed out the burning house.

Y/n eyes widened as she remembered. I-it's my fault. She turned her head and saw Ron, snoring lightly, his head resting on her shoulder. "Toby?" She mumbled as she stared at Ron. "No stop that's Ron not Toby!" Y/n mumbled as she stared at Ron, "but I'll keep him safe just like I tried with Toby," y/n said, I promise.

~~~~Le time skip to morning~~~~

Y/n eyes fluttered open as she heard pounding on the door. Y/n tried to get up but realized Ron held her tightly in a side hug. "Ron wake up," Y/n said as Ron groaned. "Dude there someone at your door," y/n said flicking his forehead. Ron shot up as the pounding got Louder. "Hide!" Ron whispered yelled as he went to open the door. "Yes can I help you?" Ron asked sleepily as he faced Rick and his father.

"Where's the girl Ron?" His father asked. "I don't know what your talking about," Ron said looking confused. "Ron, mind if we look around you room?" Rick asked. Ron gulped, "no not at all," Ron said as he opened the door more. The two men walked in and began searching everywhere. "She's not here," Rick said as they walked out. "Sorry to bother you Ron," Rick said as he walked out followed by Ron dad.

Ron shut the door and Y/n crawled in through the window. "You were on the window railing?!" Ron asked as she nodded. "Why are you hiding?" Ron asked. "I don't trust them," Y/n said. "Same," Ron mumbled. Suddenly the door bust open and Rick grabbed y/n. "Hey let me go!" She shouted as she struggled to get out of grip. "She said let her go!" Ron said as he tried to shove Rick away. "Y/n calm down we just need to take you back to Denise, she needs to check your wound!" Rick said. "No I don't want to go back!" Y/n shouted as she kicked Rick's knee. "Y/n I think you should go see Denise, she's really nice." Ron said as she stood next to him. "Can you come too, bro?" Y/n mumbled than shook her head. "Sorry," she said. Ron shrugged and began walking with Rick and Y/n to Denise.

"Okay y/n your arm has healed a bit but try not to do much till it's fully healed," Denise said as she smiled. Y/n nodded, "thank you," she whispered. "Y/n there's someone who wants to see you," Ron said. Y/n nodded and got up, her vision getting blurry.

"Y/N!" A voice shouted as she was tackled into a hug. The person let go of her. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt!" The person exclaimed. Y/n vision focused as she stared at a worried Carl. "C-Carl?" Y/n mumbled. "Yes, I'm sorry for shooting you. I thought you were walker because I told you to come with me but you ran the other direction where the walkers were and I heard you groan in pain but thought it was a walker," Carl said as he stared at her. Y/n turned to Ron, "Ron should I forgive him?" Y/n asked as her mood changed quickly. Ron nodded trying to suppress a laughter. "Okie, your forgiven," Y/N said as Carl sighed in relief. "Wait y/n are you bipolar?" Ron asked observing as her moods changed quickly at any moment.

Y/n stared at Ron with a serious expression, "Yes," she mumbled softly. "Oh," Ron said as Carl stared. "Y/N, we're sorry," Carl whispered. "Why?" She asked. "We found your siblings....but they have no memory of an older sister. We didn't bring them because they belonged to a different group," Carl said. "What?!" Y/n asked holding back tears. "Y/n you never had siblings," Carl said.

Y/n stared at Carl in anger, she grabbed neck and shoved him against the wall, "What do you mean I never had siblings!!" Y/n shouted as she tightened her grip. "Y-y/n I c-can't breathe!" Carl choked out. Y/n growled at tightened her grip. "Y/n! Let him go!" Ron shouted as y/n stared at Carl. Horror filled her eyes as she let go of Carl, dropping him to the ground. "I-I'm sorry," y/n said as she stared at her hands in shock.

Why didn't you kill him right away! I-I'm not a m-murderer! But you killed those two men without hesitation! That was different! You still took a human life! You know you want to! You could easily kill them all! "Shut up!" Y/n shouted as she grabbed her head.

Ron and Carl stared at her. "S-sorry," y/n stuttered out. "About my sibling?" Y/n said calmly. "Y/n you imagined it. Daryl said when you met him you told him they were your siblings. They're not. Daryl said they told him you took them from their house after lighting it on fire. He said you imagined it all. Them calling them your sister, that was your imagination. He said he checked the walkie talkie you spoke through. He said it had no batteries and was already broken and the wires inside cut. You imagined talking into it. Y/n don't you get it?! You imagined it all." Carl said. Y/n stared at him.

Her mind began twisting and turning. "Lady I'm scared. Wheres our mommy or daddy?" The little girl named Lucy asked........."Where's our mom and dad!?"......."Why did you set our house on fire!? Miss? Stranger danger!?"........"Mom, Dad I got my younger siblings! I can't get a hold of Melissa," Y/N said into the walkie talkie. No sound came back, "okay I'll keep them safe," y/n mumbled.

"No it can't be?! No no your lying!" Y/n shouted. "Y/n calm down," Ron said as he walked up to her.

What about Toby? Was he real? He must've! It felt so real, the grief. Do you really want to know what happened to him? Yes You pushed him out the window of the house when he tried to stop you from your crazed house burnings! W-what? That makes three Y/n held her head. "No it's not real!" Y/n mumbled as she sat on the ground.

"Y/n it is. This is the real world," y/n looked up and saw Toby staring at her with the same e/c, just like hers and the face that resembled her, his shaggy h/c covering parts of his face . "T-Toby?" Y/n whispers as she stood up and hugged Ron. She began to cry in his shoulder, "T-Toby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry bro!" Y/n said as the tears flowed like a waterfall.

Carl just stared at the confused Ron who was trying to calm her. He felt a pang of anger and jealousy, "Carl, don't you dare fall for her, she's unstable," Carl whispered to himself so no one can hear. Carl stared at the two, anger forming inside.