Ch 12

"Y/n calm down," Ron said as Y/n began to cough. "Toby, It's h-hard t-to breathe," Y/N mumbled. "Y/n look at me!" Ron said sternly as he tilted y/n head up. "Y/n listen to me. This is the real world. Remember that," Ron said as Carl stared at the two.

Y/n began gasping as she clutched her head. Stop crying! Y/n began shaking as Carl walked up her. "Y/n, look at us," Carl whispered as Y/n stared at him through teary eyes and looked at Ron. "R-Ron, C-Carl?" Y/n questioned as the two nodded. "How'd I g-get here?" She mumbled as she held her head.

"My head!" Y/n shouted as she held her head in pain, everything coming back to her. "I-I'm sorry," Y/N mumbled as she got up, wiping her face from tears. "Y/N? Are you alright?" Ron asked cautiously. "Y-ya I'm alright I'm going to bed," y/n mumbled and went inside the house to her room.
-----------------------/-----------|-/-----

Y/n stared at the white roof, taking deep breathes. "Carl, stop standing outside the door and come in," Y/N shouted, seeing a shadow through the small crack on the ground. The door opened and Carl came in. "How'd you know it was me?" Carl asked sitting at the edge of her bed.

Y/n just shrugged and continued to stare at the ceiling. There was a silence that wasn't uncomfortable but wasn't nice either. "Hey Carl?" Y/n asked, breaking the silence.

Carl hummed a yes. "What do you think will happen after this is all over?" Y/n began. "I mean like what about those survivors out there who lost their families? And the orphan's and the broken? What about the cities and the farms? The livestock as well? I keep hearing everything will be fine once it all over but what if it's not?" Y/n questioned.

Carl turned his head and stared at her. Carl felt completely lost and confused. "I honestly don't know," Carl mumbled and they went back to silence. It felt like hours of sitting their in silence have passed but really only ten minutes have passed.

"Hey y/n?" Carl asked. Y/n hummed a yes. "What do you think will happen?" Carl asked, repeating what y/n had asked him. "I mean like what about those survivors out there who lost their families? And the orphan's and the broken? What about the cities and the farms? The livestock as well? And what about all the corpse around? I keep hearing everything will be fine once it all over but what if it's not?" Carl asked, saying almost exactly what y/n said.

Y/n smiled sightly and sat up. Unlike Carl she didn't feel lost or confused, she just felt empty, like a piece was missing to this puzzle they call life. "I honestly don't know Carl," y/n replied, copying Carl. Carl smiled, "Hey Y/N?" Carl asked

"Ya Carl?" Y/n replied. "Wanna go read some comics in the tree's?" Carl asked. "Sure Carl."

--------~~~~~~~____~~_|~_\_|_\\_\|\\||||||||~>€<<£%|\\|~~\\\_|~~|~

"Carl I don't understand this book?" Y/n questioned herself. Carl chuckled and climbed up the tree, sitting next to y/n on the branch. "Here let me see it," Carl said. Y/n handed the comic to Carl. "The Flash? You don't understand the Flash?" Carl questioned a smirk appearing.

"Well ya. Like what's his other power. So what he can run fast, so can others. Like can he magically make a picnic appear out of nowhere? Or fly, turn Invisible? Shoot lasers? Can he at least change the t.v channel with his mind?" Y/n questioned.

Carl chuckled and flicked y/n forehead making her pout. "It's getting dark, we should go," Carl said, climbing down from the tree. Y/n began climbing down when she slipped and fell. Luckily she landed on Carl, who cushioned her fall.

Carl groaned in pain. Y/n got up and helped Carl up. "Sorry," she apologized, holding in laughter. "I guess you can say you fell for me," Carl joked. Y/n face turned serious and she gave Carl the 'are you serious face?' "That was so cheesy, Cheese Pizza stands in defeat," Y/n joked.

Silence fell and the two stared at each other than suddenly they burst out laughing. 

The two began heading back, still chuckling slightly as they each held a box of comics. "Hey Carl," Y/n began. Carl hummed a yes. "Don't get mad, but I kinda ship you with Ron," Y/n mumbled, holding in laughter. Carl stopped and his face flushed red. "What?!" Carl shouted.

Y/n began laughing and Carl jumped on her, tickling her sides. Y/n began snorting and pushed him off and ran off, still laughing. "Y/n I'm going to get you for that!" Carl shouted and chased after her, ignoring the two boxes of comics left in front of one of the white houses of Alexandria.

The sun was beginning to set as Carl silhouette disappeared after y/n, the two both laughing with joy, for once in their messed up world.