Ch 13

Y/n eyes fluttered open and peered around the room. Memories of yesterday flooded. Her running from Carl, him tackling her, they ended up wrestling and she kicked his butt, them going home and collapsing on the ground?

"Wait!" Y/n shouted and jumped up. "If I was on the ground than how did I end up on my be-," y/n didn't finish as realization came across her. She walked over to the wall and began banging her head against it.

Idiot! Great your back! Grouchy aren't we well yes of course, because Carl was nice enough to put me into bed You better not start liking him I know, once all this is over I'm escaping and this time I'll make it for sure You better Y/n continued banging her head after she finished the conversation in her head.

"Y/n what's that noise?" A muffled voice asked. Just my imagination, there's no one there "y/n?" The voice asked again, but sounding like it was underwater. Idiot answer! No it's my imagination "Y/N I'm coming in!" A the voice exclaimed in a muffled way.

Slowly the knob moved a bit than the door swung open. "Y/N! What are you doing?" The voice asked. Y/n looked up and smiled. "Oh nothing! Hey wanna go kill some walkers?" Y/n asked as she stared at Carl's blue eyes. "Sure but are you stable enough?" Carl asked concerned. "Yup!" Y/n cheered and pulled Carl out the room.

------------------------------------------

"Carl come on, I already killed like ten, kill at least one!" Y/n teased. "You kept killing them all!" Carl whined. "Not my fault your slow!" Y/n exclaimed.

Carl huffed and collapsed onto the ground. "I give up!" He sighed and laid on his stomach. Y/n rolled her eyes. Silence......till Carl let out an annoyed sigh as y/n sat on his back.

Y/n pulled out a small pocket knife from her pocket and twirled it around than quickly stabbed the ground. "Watch it!" Carl growled though his voice was muffled. Y/n sighed and lifted her knife.

Quickly getting up she stabbed the approaching walker in the head. "Carl lets go back," she mumbled. Carl, confused, got up and stared at her. "Are you Bipolar or something?" He asked her. "I dunno maybe....I can't remember Kay!?" Y/n agitatedly exclaimed.

"Woah sorry," Carl mumbled as he put his hands up in surrender. "Whatever lets go back," She growled and began walking past Carl.

(Carl POV)

What's her deal? I get she might be bipolar or something but she doesn't need to be such a jerk about it! I growled in annoyance and followed y/n who kept kicking dirt. "Would you stop kicking dirt! It's getting in my eyes!" I shouted, rubbing the dirt away from my stinging eyes.

"Sorry," Y/n said. I could literally feel the sarcasm in her voice as she stopped kicking the dirt. "You can be a real asshole sometimes, ya know?" I said to her earning a middle finger. Why do I even like her?

(3rd mix with 1st POV Carl)

Carl sat at the edge of his bed, running his fingers through his hair. What did I just do? I'm so confused. Carl got up and opened a window, staring outside into the dark blue sky and smiled. Carl walked away from his window and laid on his bed, replaying the events from earlier;

"Carl! I'm hungry!" Y/n shouted, sitting on the countertop. No one was home except Her and Me.  "Well what do you want to eat than?!" I replied angrily. "I don't know? Anything you have will be fine, I'm not that picky ya know," Y/n joked, jumping off the counter and standing on her toes to reach the cabinets.

She opened a cabinet and looked inside, shuffling granola bars and canned food aside. "Jackpot!" Y/n exclaimed and pulled out a packet of chocolate pudding...My chocolate pudding!

"Hey that's mine!" I shouted. "You let me have some last time!" Y/n shouted back. "That was different!" I replied and tried to steal the pudding back but failed miserably. Y/n moved to the side and I face planted onto the ground. I groaned in pain and stood up, glaring at y/n who held a half-empty pudding cup. Chocolate rimmed her lips as she finished the pudding and tossed the can away.

Y/n smiled at me and honestly she looked adorable. I smiled back and began walking toward her. Y/n stopped smiling and gave me a confused look. I stopped in front of her, our faces only inches away, than suddenly I pecked her cheek.

Y/n eyes widened a bit. "Uh sorry!" I mumbled yet you can hear the frightened sound in my voice. I was afraid she was going to smack me or something. Y/n than shrugged and pecked my cheek before walking up the stairs but not before flipping me off.

I stood their, feeling my face grow warm.

Suddenly the front door opened and my dad walked in. "Hey Carl," Dad greeted than asked, "where's y/n?" I felt my fave grow redder and my mouth go dry but managed to speak. "U-um she's upstairs," I mumbled.

Dad shot me a confused look but shrugged it off, "oh Carl by the way, you got a little chocolate on your cheek." I quickly wiped the chocolate away than smiled.

Dad chuckled, "well you should go upstairs and get some rest, you look tired." I nodded and ran up the stairs, closing the door to my room after I entered and sat on my bed.

Carl chuckled and smiled. "Hey Carl can I come in!" A voice shouted from the other side...y/n voice. "Um ya! Come in!" Carl shouted and pulled out a comic from under his pillow, pretending to read it.

Y/n opened the door, walked in and smiled. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey Carl just wanted to say sorry for being an asshole earlier also sorry for eating your pudding," She apologized. "Nah it cool, I guess I was being a jerk too, I shouldn't have called you an asshole," Carl replied sitting up.

Y/n shrugged and got up. "Well it's getting late." Y/n yawned, sounding like a little kitten. "She so adorable and cute," Carl whispered under his breathe, thinking y/n didn't hear him. Y/n smiled and walked to the door and opened it. Before walking out she turned and smiled at Carl, "ya know your pretty cute ya self," Y/n than walked out, closing the door behind her, leaving a smiling and blushing Carl.